Author Topic: Rush: The Elites Aren’t Going to Roll Over and Let Trump Take Over Their Club  (Read 651 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Elites Aren’t Going to Roll Over and Let Trump Take Over Their Club

Mar 16, 2018

RUSH: Redding, California, we’re gonna start with Robert. Great to have you. First up today on Open Line Friday. Hi.

CALLER: Good morning, Rush. Golf playing, cigar smoking dittos to the power of the national debt. Rush, you know, you’ve had a lot of callers lately that are complaining about this or that with regards to Trump. You know, yesterday it was this lady in New Jersey on the tax cut. I think a couple of days ago somebody was talking about his tone, you know.

RUSH: Yeah, you’re right, it was just yesterday, and both callers were female. I remember one was worried. She liked what he was doing but wished he’d stop tweeting about people. It’s not necessary to go after people, makes her nervous, she cringes. The other woman from New Jersey is ticked off that Trump’s tax cuts are eaten away by the fact she no longer can deduct her property and state taxes off her federal return, and she wants Trump to do something about it.

CALLER: Yeah. I don’t know. I know I shouldn’t get too upset about it. I know you get a lot of, you know, seminar callers for lack of a better word. A lot of people that aren’t real conservatives and real pro-Trumpers probably call up and say they are. The fact of the matter is, you know, it took us a long time to get this messed up in this country and it’s gonna take a while to get it straightened out. I mean, people need to step up and give Trump all the support they can if they really want the swamp drained, if they really want this country to turn around and get back on where we should be —

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/16/the-elites-arent-going-to-roll-over-and-let-trump-take-over-their-club/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Damn Rush!  Many of us had that figured out a year ago!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien