Author Topic: Rush: I Disagree with Trey Gowdy’s Interpretation of Russia’s Motivation  (Read 537 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I Disagree with Trey Gowdy’s Interpretation of Russia’s Motivation

Mar 15, 2018

RUSH: Trey Gowdy — which I was gonna mention an hour ago. Gowdy has distanced himself from the Republicans in the House Intelligence Committee who have ended their investigation. Gowdy thinks it is a mistake to have done that.

It’s in The Politico. “Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina said that the evidence gathered by the committee clearly showed Russia’s disdain for Trump’s rival, Hillary Clinton, and was ‘motivated in whole or in part by a desire to harm her candidacy or undermine her Presidency had she prevailed.'”

I’m sorry, Congressman Gowdy, but I disagree with that interpretation of the Russians’ intentions. “A source familiar with Gowdy’s thinking said the congressman believes there’s no difference between opposing Clinton and backing Trump in what had become, effectively, a two-person race. … ‘He believes the debate over whether desiring a negative outcome for Clinton necessarily meant Russia had a preference for candidate Trump is a distinction that doesn’t make a difference,’ the source said.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/15/i-disagree-with-trey-gowdys-interpretation-of-russias-motivation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34