Author Topic: Rush: GOP Consultants Gleeful Over Pennsylvania Loss  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: GOP Consultants Gleeful Over Pennsylvania Loss
« on: March 16, 2018, 01:35:16 am »

GOP Consultants Gleeful Over Pennsylvania Loss

Mar 15, 2018

RUSH: Grab sound bite No. 3. Mike Murphy, Republican consultant extraordinaire — this is the guy that ran Jeb Bush’s campaign, hundred thousand dollars, got three delegates, he and Mark McKinnon are the two probably most prominent Republican consultants out there. They’re both on CNN last night with — well, I don’t know if they both were on with Don Lemon or not, but the first one is Murphy on CNN Tonight. And he says the problem that the Republicans have in the November elections is Trump, Trump, Trump, that’s the problem, and it’s a problem the Republicans just cannot overcome.

MURPHY: President Trump, who peaked in districts like that a year-and-a-half ago is now in real trouble, he’s become an anchor on the party. There’s definitely a blue wave coming. I’ll say it, yes, it’s Trump. This is not rocket science. We have the most unpopular president in the history of polling in the first year of an administration. So, you know, two plus two is four here. Massively unpopular president who is constantly doing things to undermine the presidency and offend two-thirds of the country, and so guess what? We’re getting clobbered now at the polls. The problem is fundamentally Trump and the fact the party has become lemmings following him. Yes, I totally blame Trump!

RUSH: Does he sound happy to you, Mr. Snerdley? He doesn’t sound happy to you? Play it again. Does he sound enthusiastic? Does he sound panicked? Well, what does he sound like to you, then? See, I think he sounds gleeful here. I think he sounds, “Told you so, told you so, told so, told you so.” I think he sounds just like he sounded when we nominated Sharron Angle and the woman who had to say she wasn’t a witch in Delaware, whatever her name was. (imitating Murphy) “I told you, I told you, you’re making the biggest mistake in the world. I tried to tell you, you won’t listen to me. I tried to do tell you. I told you Trump’s the killer, Trump’s killing us. Listen to it again.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/15/gop-consultants-gleeful-over-pennsylvania-loss/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34