Author Topic: The sad plight of Hillary Clinton  (Read 234 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The sad plight of Hillary Clinton
« on: March 14, 2018, 10:57:42 am »

Washington Examiner
by Suzanne Venker
March 13, 2018 01:21 PM

If there were ever a reason for women to reject feminism, this is it. At a conference in India last weekend, Hillary Clinton said the reason 52 percent of white, married women voted for President Trump is because they can't think for themselves. So, instead, they defer to their husbands and — this next part would be funny if it weren't so preposterous — to their sons.

"We don't do well with married, white women [either]," she said. "Part of that is an identification with the Republican Party and [an] ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son ... believes you should."

I suspect you're having a visceral reaction to this statement. But rather than get your dander up, may I suggest you feel bad for Clinton and women like her instead?

Most elite feminists have one thing in common: They're lonely. They're very, very lonely. It's hard to go to sleep alone at night and wake up to a failed marriage, and to so much disdain for the country in which one lives. When you've spent your life being resentful of men, marriage, and motherhood, what else can one expect?

(more)
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/contributors/the-sad-plight-of-hillary-clinton
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.