Author Topic: U.S. Air Force Academy Symposium Presents Transgender Couple, Marxist, and Sex Guru As Models  (Read 498 times)

rangerrebew

Tuesday, 06 March 2018
U.S. Air Force Academy Symposium Presents Transgender Couple, Marxist, and Sex Guru As Models
Written by  William F. Jasper

At a U.S. military academy conference on “character and leadership,” one might expect to hear from individuals imparting wisdom and inspiration from their heroic military actions in the face of battle or its aftermath: Medal of Honor recipients, POW survivors, amputees who continue to serve with dignity and valor. Nah, that’s so “old school.” Heroism now, according to the canons of political correctness, is defined by Bruce “Caitlyn” Jenner, Ellen DeGeneres, and homosexual activist/figure skater Adam Rippon. They have the “courage” to “be themselves” and defiantly proclaim their valorous individuality.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-and-morals/item/28440-us-air-force-academy-symposium-presents-transgender-couple-marxist-and-sex-guru-as-models

rangerrebew

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It's going to take a while before the assignments of some of these senior generals expire so they can be replaced.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
It's going to take a while before the assignments of some of these senior generals expire so they can be replaced.

@Maj. Bill Martin
I've been out of the Air Force for a while.   It was a PC outhouse then and I can only imagine its gotten worse.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@Maj. Bill Martin
I've been out of the Air Force for a while.   It was a PC outhouse then and I can only imagine its gotten worse.

Well, I was going to hold my tongue from engaging in any inter-service digs, but....

Yeah.  My experiences were in the Navy and Marines, and the Navy certainly had PC issues of its own going back a long way.