Author Topic: Photo shows Joe Biden with homeless man outside theater  (Read 375 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Photo shows Joe Biden with homeless man outside theater
« on: March 13, 2018, 03:47:35 pm »
Photo shows Joe Biden with homeless man outside theater
    By The Associated Press
WASHINGTON — Mar 13, 2018, 10:53 AM ET

Former Vice President Joe Biden's office is not commenting about a candid photo of the Democrat speaking with a homeless man outside a Washington movie theater.

The photo was taken Thursday evening by Caleb Baca. He tells WTTG-TV he's not sure what Biden gave the homeless man, but he appeared to write something down on a piece of paper inside the movie theater, which he then proceeded to give the homeless man outside.

The photo was shared on social media by public affairs consultant and businessman Paul Equale.

Read more at: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/photo-shows-joe-biden-homeless-man-theater-53706769

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Photo shows Joe Biden with homeless man outside theater
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 03:48:09 pm »
I'm not a fan of Biden but from what I've heard about this story, he seems to have done well. I've seen the picture on a news feed.

At the below link.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/joe-biden-spotted-talking-homeless-man-viral-photo-article-1.3868402
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 03:49:48 pm by TomSea »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 05:22:29 pm »
He talked to the guy and supposedly gave him a piece of paper. For all we know, he handed the guy a note saying, "I'm going to use a staged photo of us in a future campaign, so here's $5 for your trouble. Don't drink it all at once. Stand up, Chuck!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 05:37:04 pm »
I'm not a fan of Biden but from what I've heard about this story, he seems to have done well. I've seen the picture on a news feed.

Sure thing Tommy. Uncle Joe is such a sweet man. It's just a damn shame that Joe's policies caused his homeless condition. On the plus side Uncle Joe supports abortion so that there will be less homeless in the future.