Author Topic: Meet Some Of The Criminal Illegals California Has Set Free  (Read 313 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meet Some Of The Criminal Illegals California Has Set Free
« on: March 08, 2018, 09:38:58 pm »
Meet Some Of The Criminal Illegals California Has Set Free

Saagar Enjeti
White House Correspondent
12:05 PM 03/08/2018

The White House released a list of criminal illegal immigrants set free by the state of California in lieu of allowing ICE to detain them, in a Thursday morning statement.

The Trump administration filed suit against the state of California Wednesday for classifying itself as a sanctuary state. “California is using every power it has — and some it doesn’t — to frustrate federal law enforcement. So you can be sure I’m going to use every power I have to stop them,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in his announcement of the lawsuit Thursday.

“When a foreign national in the United States illegally is arrested on criminal charges, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) can issue a ‘detainer,’ a request that local law enforcement notify ICE before the illegal alien is released from custody. As a Sanctuary State, California refuses to honor these detainers and instead releases criminal aliens back onto the streets,” the White House explained in its release.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/08/meet-some-of-the-criminal-illegals-california-has-set-free/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Meet Some Of The Criminal Illegals California Has Set Free
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 09:53:54 pm »
A bunch of my HS classmates, Vietnam combat vets and Hispanic, resent illegals more than you can believe, for it makes them look bad.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln