Author Topic: Rush: Law-Breaking California Liberals Remind Me of Similar Times in American History  (Read 507 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Law-Breaking California Liberals Remind Me of Similar Times in American History

Mar 8, 2018

RUSH: I was watching on CNN today. The Democrats have a genuine, radical, off-the-wall analyst/strategist named Cardona, Maria Cardona or something. She’s debating some guy on immigration and sanctuary cities, and she was really all over ICE. She says (summarized), “ICE, it’s like the Gestapo! I mean, they’re not… They’re not just focusing on the criminal illegals. They’re focusing on the people who are here without papers too!” I’m saying, “Well, what the hell are they if they’re not illegal?”

As though we’re supposed to ignore that particular illegality, being here illegally and only go after those who have committed felony crimes after having arrived here? And she wanted to criticize ICE and call ’em a bunch of bad names because they’re not just rounding up people who committing felonies. They’re rounding up people who haven’t committed any crimes at all except that they’re here “without papers.”

That’s another way of saying they’re here illegally. You know, I’ve been looking at this immigration document. But I made a prediction yesterday. Grab audio sound bite No. 1. This thing with sanctuary cities — particularly California, but in other places that are sanctuary cities, sanctuary states — is beginning to remind me of something. It is eerie. It is eerie the similarities that it’s reminding me of. But first, a prediction I made yesterday.

RUSH ARCHIVE: I’m gonna tell you what the left is gonna do. I’m gonna predict to you right now the reaction to Jeff Sessions and his appearance in Sacramento today and the announced lawsuit. The way the left will react is to not engage on the issue. They will not mount a defense of sanctuary states or cities because they can’t. What they’ll do instead is start calling Trump and Sessions white supremacists trying to reinstate white supremacy, which is how this nation was founded, they will say. What Trump and Sessions really don’t like is people of color, is what they will say. Sessions from Alabama, they will wink, wants to talk to us about people of color? Ha, they will say. And of course Trump, they’ll say, “Remember Charlottesville, Trump is one of these guys, white supremacists, likes the Nazis.” This is what they’re gonna say.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/08/law-breaking-california-liberals-shout-racism-and-white-supremacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34