Author Topic: HYSTERICAL! WATCH Trump’s Awkward Goodbye to “Globalist” Gary Cohn [Video]  (Read 806 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
March 8, 2018

President Trump‘s cabinet meeting got off to an awkward start when the president called Gary Cohn a “globalist”.  ZING! President Trump mentioned that this was the economic adviser’s last cabinet meeting before his departure from the  White House. It’s been widely reported that Cohn went head to head against Trump’s tariff idea.  Cohn was sitting behind President Trump during the cabinet meeting when the president finally addressed him:

“This is Gary Cohn’s last cabinet meeting. He’s been terrific. He may be a globalist, but I still like him. He’s seriously globalist, no question, but he’s also a nationalist because he loves our country.”

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/hysterical-watch-trumps-awkward-goodbye-globalist-gary-cohn-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

So he's a globalnationalist...

Who knew...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Trump's body language was very puzzling.  He had his arms clasped tightly around him and he looked down as he talked.  Not sure what that was about.