Author Topic: Trump Did In One Year What Establishment Couldn’t in SIX DECADES  (Read 286 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Did In One Year What Establishment Couldn’t in SIX DECADES
By Andrew West March 6, 2018

Now is as good a time as any to remind the “resistance” and the turncoat republicans that they openly scoffed at the idea of Donald Trump as President, and overtly lambasted the idea that he could possibly be successful in the role.

You see, the establishment politicians of the United States believed wholeheartedly that their club was safe.  They believe that no outsider could possibly weasel their way into the plateaus of American politics without first committing whatever heinous act the powers that be all share guilt in.

https://constitution.com/trump-did-in-one-year-what-establishment-couldnt-in-six-decades/

Offline Concerned

When and if North Korea is truly denuked, I'll gladly give credit where credit is due.  Until that actually happens, it seems to me to be premature to celebrate it as if it already had happened.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Absolutely, defeated ISIS, now, North Korea backing down (trust but verify), lots of jobs, the economy doing well.

I see problems as others do with Trump's demeanor at times, it may be a plus though too, I read that as well. Still, this has been a great presidency, respect for religious liberties and so on.  The sideshows don't please me as well, but I have to hope and pray for the best.