Author Topic: House Intelligence Committee Investigation Turns to John Kerry, State Department  (Read 644 times)

Offline endicom

Sara A. Carter
Sara Carter
Mar. 6, 2018

The House Select Committee on Intelligence is now investigating former Secretary of State John F. Kerry’s possible role into the unverified dossier paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton Campaign, this reporter has learned. The dossier, assembled by a former British spy, laid the foundation for the FBI’s investigation into alleged collusion between President Trump and Russia and was the essential piece of evidence used by the FBI to get a warrant to spy on a former volunteer for the Trump campaign.

For more than a month, the committee has been in its second phase of investigations focused on former Obama State Department officials and their role in either transmitting information or using information provided by a former British spy and investigator Christopher Steele. Steele was hired by embattled research firm Fusion GPS, also under several congressional and Senate investigations.

But it was in February when questions surfaced regarding Kerry’s possible involvement or knowledge of the dossier.

More... https://saraacarter.com/house-intelligence-committee-investigation-turns-to-john-kerry-state-department/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sara Carter is deserving of a Pulitzer prize IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

Sara Carter is deserving of a Pulitzer prize IMHO.

She'll have to target the right people for that.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
She'll have to target the right people for that.

IMHO she is doing exactly that!  But I don't get to vote on who gets a Pulitzer!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Intelligence Committee Investigation Turns to John Kerry, State Department
Kerry under scrutiny after Jonathan Winer's Op-Ed
Sara Carter March 6, 2018

The House Select Committee on Intelligence is now investigating former Secretary of State John F. Kerry’s possible role into the unverified dossier paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton Campaign, this reporter has learned. The dossier, assembled by a former British spy, laid the foundation for the FBI’s investigation into alleged collusion between President Trump and Russia and was the essential piece of evidence used by the FBI to get a warrant to spy on a former volunteer for the Trump campaign.

For more than a month, the committee has been in its second phase of investigations focused on former Obama State Department officials and their role in either transmitting information or using information provided by a former British spy and investigator Christopher Steele. Steele was hired by embattled research firm Fusion GPS, also under several congressional and Senate investigations.

But it was in February when questions surfaced regarding Kerry’s possible involvement or knowledge of the dossier.

more
https://saraacarter.com/house-intelligence-committee-investigation-turns-to-john-kerry-state-department/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Must be why Kerry has laid low lately.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm waiting for him to say, "I knew about the dossier before I forgot about it."

! No longer available
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien