Author Topic: Conspiracy Creeps Target Pastor Of 2017 Sutherland Springs, Texas Church Shooting  (Read 242 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Susan Wright
https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/03/06/conspiracy-creeps-target-pastor-2017-sutherland-springs-texas-church-shooting/

Conspiracy theorists are pretty much the worst of the worst . . . On Monday, two such deluded idiots were arrested in Texas for taking their psychotic show on the road and harassing shooting survivors.

In November 2017, 26-year old Devin Patrick Kelley entered a church in the town of Sutherland Springs, Texas and opened fire, killing 26 and injuring 20 more.

Of those killed, one was the 14-year old daughter of the Pastor, so you can only imagine the pain of that community and those church members, especially. The last thing they need is to have those wounds torn open by attention-seekers.

The Wilson County Sheriff’s Office arrested Robert Ussery, 54, and Jodi Mann, 56, for confronting and harassing pastor
Frank Pomeroy at Sutherland Springs Baptist Church after a church congregant called the police, according to the San
Antonio Express-News

Ussery and Mann are conspiracy theorists who claim the shooting at the church did not happen and was actually a hoax
perpetrated by the Department of Homeland Security.

. . . It’s not just the pastor, but apparently the entire surviving church body has been targeted by these jerks . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Those poor people.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Victoria33

Those poor people.
@LauraTXNM

"a hoax perpetrated by the Department of Homeland Security."
So the man who lived close to the church and heard shots and went with his gun to the church and fired at the bad guy, was an employee of Homeland Security?  Then he and another Texas "bubba" who went after the killer in their truck, were also employees of Homeland Security?  Those two nut cases that went after the pastor need to be locked up and away from humanity.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
@LauraTXNM

"a hoax perpetrated by the Department of Homeland Security."
So the man who lived close to the church and heard shots and went with his gun to the church and fired at the bad guy, was an employee of Homeland Security?  Then he and another Texas "bubba" who went after the killer in their truck, were also employees of Homeland Security?  Those two nut cases that went after the pastor need to be locked up and away from humanity.

Exactly.  I'm sure the pastor and everyone are being traumatized all over again.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.