Author Topic: Republicans need to wake up before they lose the House in November  (Read 1092 times)

Offline the_doc

Re: Republicans need to wake up before they lose the House in November
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2018, 04:31:27 am »
The last US military execution was 1961. I don’t expect to see “quite a few” this year. In fact, according to the Bureau of Justice and the Death Penalty Information Center, the average time between sentencing and execution in the US was 190 months, or just under 16 years.  Good luck getting that reduced to less than 9 months especially since we don’t even yet have indictments for treason or sedition. “Quite a few hanging” this year. Jeez. It’s just silly. Have a good night.

I realize that you don't believe what I am telling you.  That's beside the point. 

I'm ultimately saying that we are in living in times without any precedent in U.S. history.   I can't help it if you haven't grasped this.  As a matter of fact, I am not especially surprised that you haven't fully appreciated what is going on, since an estimated 90+ percent of Americans are still completely in the dark about Trump's official declaration of a State of National Emergency, about the re-organization of military tribunals to facilitate the prosecution of civilians, about the massive expansion of GITMO, or about the unprecedented, ENORMOUS number of sealed federal indictments--all of this in place right now. 

If I am right about the military tribunals happening in 2018, the punishments will be swift and severe--precisely as they should be. 

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2018, 12:02:51 pm »
I realize that you don't believe what I am telling you.  That's beside the point. 

I'm ultimately saying that we are in living in times without any precedent in U.S. history.   I can't help it if you haven't grasped this.  As a matter of fact, I am not especially surprised that you haven't fully appreciated what is going on, since an estimated 90+ percent of Americans are still completely in the dark about Trump's official declaration of a State of National Emergency, about the re-organization of military tribunals to facilitate the prosecution of civilians, about the massive expansion of GITMO, or about the unprecedented, ENORMOUS number of sealed federal indictments--all of this in place right now. 

If I am right about the military tribunals happening in 2018, the punishments will be swift and severe--precisely as they should be.

This place is really turning into a loony bin.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2018, 02:10:59 pm »

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline the_doc

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2018, 07:01:10 pm »

Just so you know, I am expecting Trump soon to launch his most vigorous counterattack against the Deep State that has sought to frame (?) him and deny him his Presidency.  I believe Trump will start tying the Clinton Foundation directly to pedophilia.   

Why do I believe that pedophilia will become the centerpiece of Trump's campaign against the Deep State?  It is because the salacious nature of pedophilia and other murderous abuses of kids, not to mention pedophilia's potential use in political extortion rackets, will be the most effective way to wake up the American people as to how foul the Deep State is.  (Uranium One and Pay-for-Play scandals will not get the public's full attention.  Pedophilia and related crimes will.)

Remember:  The National Emergency Executive Order of 12/21/17 was about Human Trafficking AND Corruption. And I think Trump will soon use some of the martial law options he now has by virtue of the EO of 12/21/17. 

(Trump has been planning all of this since before his inauguration.  This is why he has surrounded himself with generals and admirals in his White House staff.)

Let's wait and see what happens.  I say things are going to get very, very interesting pretty soon.  Even the folks who haven't been paying attention will finally wake up. 

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2018, 04:53:59 am »
Napoleon XIV, "I Know a Place Where the Nuts Hunt the Squirrels"

! No longer available

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.