Author Topic: Outrage grows over Joy Behar’s mouth  (Read 228 times)

rangerrebew

Outrage grows over Joy Behar’s mouth
« on: March 06, 2018, 05:09:30 pm »
Outrage grows over Joy Behar’s mouth
By Kyle Eidson March 2nd, 2018, 13:01 EST

Joy Behar is putting herself and the show she co-hosts, The View, in a hole thanks in part to the Media Equalizer project, StopTheScalpings (STS).

In September 2015, US Magazine reported that “Snuggle, McCormick, and Party City cut ties” with The View over offensive comments Behar made during the 2015 Miss American Pageant and contestant Kelly Johnson who wore medial scrubs and a stethoscope in an effort to raise awareness for Alzheimer’s disease. Those sponsors joined two others, Johnson & Johnson and Eggland’s Best, who also stopped advertising on the ABC talk-show.

https://mediaequalizer.com/kyleeidson/2018/03/outrage-grows-over-joy-behars-mouth

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Outrage grows over Joy Behar’s mouth
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 05:23:27 pm »
The View has been circling the drain since they kicked Liz Filarski off for no real reason. Blaming Joys big mouth for tanking the show is just a small part of a bigger problem.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Re: Outrage grows over Joy Behar’s mouth
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 06:36:39 am »
That title is just so strange.  I had this mental image of a florid neon-yellow-and-fuschia kudzu creeping up Joy Behar's chin and spreading over her face.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.