Author Topic: It's all gone downhill! Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn hits a bum note in gothic lace .....  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@DB,all

I'm wondering how she got a red carpet invitation. She's not in show biz,and she's not even a celebrity.

We all know it takes connections to get a job at any White House,so now I am wondering what her family connections are,and how they are linked to show biz.

I'm with @DB on this one.   They're just using her to stick it to us.  Meh.  I don't  care. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Generally I think anyone who sticks it to conservatives and/or Republicans is a welcome celebrity in Hollywood. Adam Rippon is a good example...

@DB

Seems like here lately the most common question I ask is "Hooz zat?"

Frankly,I have just about given up on the news,regardless of where it comes from. Seems to be more about creating spin to get the reporters name and face spread wide more than it is about reporting. Spinning ain't reporting,regardless of if it is a leftward spin or a rightward spin.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!