Author Topic: The coming controversy over admitting white refugees from South Africa  (Read 870 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The coming controversy over admitting white refugees from South Africa
American Thinker, Mar 2, 2018, Thomas Lifson

The news that South Africa is moving decisively in the disastrous direction of Zimbabwe – confiscating the land of white farmers, which is by definition ethnic cleansing and almost certainly will involve mass murder (as it did in Zimbabwe) – has already sparked a petition to allow the resulting refugees into the United States:

More than 10,500 people have signed a petition asking President Donald Trump to let white people in South Africa emigrate to the U.S. amid a vote by the country's parliament to strip white farmers of their land without compensation.

The petition calls on the U.S. leader to "take the steps necessary to initiate an emergency immigration plan allowing white Boers to come to the United States." Boer is the term used to describe South Africans of Dutch, German or Huguenot descent, who are also commonly referred to as Afrikaners.

The petition suggests that Trump should stop admitting refugees from Somalia and the Middle East, claiming they "cannot be properly vetted," and allow white South Africans into the country instead.  They "can be easily vetted and also possess skills that make them compatible with our culture and civilization," the petition says.

<snip>

The fact that these refugees can be vetted, and that most of them will be fluent in English, skilled in agriculture, and immediately employable, will be dismissed.  Race is the only important characteristic they possess.  And here is where it will get to the kernel of truth among the opponents:

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/03/the_coming_controversy_over_admitting_white_refugees_from_south_africa.html

Offline skeeter

I'm one of those who believe in a total immigration timeout, but it seems as though these are the very kind of immigrants our refugee policies were intended for. Once stripped of their land these people lives' will not be worth much in their current location.

Offline jpsb

Got a link to the petition? I'd love to sign it. Googled but could not find it.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
We had a caucasian SA family move in next to us in TX.  Great folks.  They didn't come out of the house much.  Always had their two boys loaded in the car before they pulled out of the garage and pulled into the garage and closed the door before unloading.   One day we chatting over the fence and he said that was out of habit.  They constantly feared for their safety in SA.  They holed up in their gated compound most of the time. 

Hey, I say let them in.  They speak the language. appear to assimulate well with American.  And generally a much better class of people than the Moslum scum coming in.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The wealthy ones who could afford to do so, got out of SA 15-20 years ago.  It has been increasingly difficult if not impossible to get out since then. 

They cannot get emigration visas, the EU has rejected them and as their currency devalues they are stuck between the choice of food, starving or eventual extermination.  Pressing current needs beat out the long term survival.

If they are not granted asylum here, the rest of the White population will be exterminated in SA.  Their own government has actually said as much.  They just do not intend to slaughter them "yet".
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The wealthy ones who could afford to do so, got out of SA 15-20 years ago.  It has been increasingly difficult if not impossible to get out since then. 

They cannot get emigration visas, the EU has rejected them and as their currency devalues they are stuck between the choice of food, starving or eventual extermination.  Pressing current needs beat out the long term survival.

If they are not granted asylum here, the rest of the White population will be exterminated in SA.  Their own government has actually said as much.  They just do not intend to slaughter them "yet".

I thought they were already being slaughtered.  When I hear this latest bit about taking their land, I had already assumed most of it is gone.

I remember the day they let Mandela out of jail.  I was a radio DJ back then and some of my liberal friends were dancing around the studio.  I told them, "You fools realize there's going to be Genocide of the Afrikaners, right??  If not today or tomorrow, in a decade or two."  They said "Who cares?  They deserve it!  They're racist!  Yaay!"

This is why it's going to be like pulling teeth to get them into this country as refugees.  The idiots think "racial strife" in SA would be like here, with marches of people dressed in sheets and the occasional lynching.  No, it's more like thousands of people being dragged out of their houses, having a tire draped over their shoulders, filled with gasoline and lit afire.  Everything in Africa is bigger and worse than here, like the bugs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I thought they were already being slaughtered.  When I hear this latest bit about taking their land, I had already assumed most of it is gone.

Their government just simply made ethnic cleansing policy a Constitutional and LEGAL pogrom that also covers genocide.

The representatives in government actually said that they are not advocating the slaughter of all whites who remain... just yet.

But it's coming.  And it will be 'legal'.

And no country wants the Afrikaners because they were "racists".

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Their government just simply made ethnic cleansing policy a Constitutional and LEGAL pogrom that also covers genocide.

The representatives in government actually said that they are not advocating the slaughter of all whites who remain... just yet.

I must be in an extreme minority.  I don't like ANY pogroms.  I don't care what they're being blamed for.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Re: The coming controversy over admitting white refugees from South Africa
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2018, 05:44:34 pm »

Can't help but contrast the western media's outrage in the 80s over 'apartheid' - the policy of simply separating the races - with their apparent indifference with SA's new policy of stripping ethnic minorities of their possessions, with the threat of eventual genocide.

Whomever doesn't believe our very own leftwingers aren't still capable of running cattle cars and gas ovens is whistling past the arbeit macht frei sign.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2018, 06:07:27 pm »
Whomever doesn't believe our very own leftwingers aren't still capable of running cattle cars and gas ovens is whistling past the arbeit macht frei sign.

History teaches us that Leftists almost always go full Stalin when opportunity to do so is made.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2018, 06:09:56 pm »
History teaches us that Leftists almost always go full Stalin when opportunity to do so is made.

Heck just look at their comments regarding global warming.  If you don't believe it then you should be jailed.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2018, 06:39:19 pm »
Heck just look at their comments regarding global warming.  If you don't believe it then you should be jailed.

...for your own safety.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2018, 06:51:57 pm »
I say let them in too. Probably much better than the vermin we already let in.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2018, 07:19:23 pm »
A bunch of Dutch Christian farmers? Oh hell yeah. Send em up here o the Rockies instead of the mooslims they're sending now.

That'd sure work a whole lot better.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2018, 07:30:48 pm »
What part of no refugees do people not understand? Or is it just darker skinned refugees they don't want?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2018, 07:50:18 pm »
What part of no refugees do people not understand? Or is it just darker skinned refugees they don't want?

Or the Irish.  No one wants the Irish,
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2018, 08:20:46 pm »
And what about the ME Christians and Yazidis? 
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2018, 09:02:29 pm »

I think the primary objection is to people of cultures sufficiently different to practice FGM, facial acid and honor killings with rocket launchers.  I dunno, that sort of stuff is a bit of a show-stopper for me.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2018, 09:04:06 pm »
Or the Irish.  No one wants the Irish,

I will NOT comply.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2018, 11:46:12 pm »
skeeter wrote:
"I'm one of those who believe in a total immigration timeout..."

I've said as much in numerous posts previously.

"...but it seems as though these are the very kind of immigrants our refugee policies were intended for. Once stripped of their land these people lives' will not be worth much in their current location."

And I have to agree.
The white South Africans would be a benefit to our nation. Particularly with the demographic situation we face right now.

Bring 'em in!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2018, 11:48:29 pm »
Invar wrote:
"If they are not granted asylum here, the rest of the White population will be exterminated in SA.  Their own government has actually said as much.  They just do not intend to slaughter them "yet"."

Makes you wonder if the black South Africans are going to build.. um... "camps" to take care of things....?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2018, 12:13:52 am »
Invar wrote:
"If they are not granted asylum here, the rest of the White population will be exterminated in SA.  Their own government has actually said as much.  They just do not intend to slaughter them "yet"."

Makes you wonder if the black South Africans are going to build.. um... "camps" to take care of things....?

They haven't been bothering with "camps."  They just show up at a farmer's house and necklace the Effer.  They do retail murder, it's much more gratifying.
I will NOT comply.