Author Topic: Dark money group launches pro-Trump polling operation: report  (Read 583 times)

Online corbe

Dark money group launches pro-Trump polling operation: report

By John Bowden - 03/01/18 11:10 PM EST

A dark money group with close ties to President Trump has hired three polling firms used by the Trump campaign to produce polls and analysis related to the administration in a move that raises questions about coordination between the group and the White House.

America First Policies, a nonprofit organization classified as a "social welfare organization" by the IRS, has hired three top Trump-connected polling firms to produce polls, policy reports and analysis all while hiring former members of the Trump campaign, including former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and spokeswoman Katrina Pierson, CNBC reports.

Election lawyers typically allow such groups to keep their donors secret as long as 51 percent of the group's activities aren't related to politics and the group does not coordinate with candidates, CNBC noted.

Lewandowski, a senior adviser to the group, met with Trump at the White House ahead of the president's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) last week.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/376397-dark-money-group-launches-pro-trump-polling-operation-report

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Dark money group launches pro-Trump polling operation: report
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 05:18:44 am »
Funny @corbe. Your lazy ass can never post a story about Priorities USA Action, but as soon as you read "Dark Money" and "Trump" from an openly Marxist news source you make sure this pig fart garbage get posted.

http://www.dispatch.com/news/20180225/democrats-talk-one-thing-do-another-with-dark-money

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2018/02/20/21559/how-democrats-use-dark-money-and-win-elections

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 05:25:32 am »
   Hey, what can I say @Frank Cannon dark AND pro-Trump in the Headline triggered me. If it bothers you it was well worth the 5 clicks to post.

*now I'll go read it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 05:44:09 am »
   I couldn't read it Frank, my attention span is not that long right now, but I found this for you.