Author Topic: Rush: Panic in Trumpville Over Gun Meeting  (Read 579 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Panic in Trumpville Over Gun Meeting
« on: March 01, 2018, 07:57:19 pm »

Panic in Trumpville Over Gun Meeting

Mar 1, 2018

RUSH: Hi, folks. How are you? Great to have you here. Man, I know that you got a lot of questions. I know you’re wondering about a whole lot of things. And I know you’re looking for explanations. And, you know what? You’re gonna get ’em. You are at the right place. The Rush Limbaugh program and the EIB Network. A delight to be with you each and every day. The telephone number is 800-282-2882, and the email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

Okay. We’ve been here before. The last time we’ve been here — let me explain where “here” is. Here’s the headline: “Trump Stuns Lawmakers With Seeming Embrace of Gun Control.” And the place that we’ve been to before is when Trump did the same thing in that famous televised meeting on illegal immigration. And, in fact, it involved the same senator, Senator Dianne “DiFi” Feinstein.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/01/panic-in-trumpville-over-gun-meeting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34