Author Topic: Jailed Kremlin call girl offers info on Trump-Russia links for freedom  (Read 779 times)

Online corbe

Jailed Kremlin call girl offers info on Trump-Russia links for freedom

By Richard S. Ehrlich - Special to The Washington Times  - - Wednesday, February 28, 2018

BANGKOK — A Belarusian woman and her nine companions from Russia and Belarus jailed for alleged for sex-related activity in Thailand, have sent a letter to the U.S. Embassy Wednesday seeking asylum in exchange for what they say is criminal evidence concerning Russians who may be linked to U.S. President Trump.

The 10 jailed people include Anastasia Vashukevich, the reported “mistress” of Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska also known as Nastya Rybka, who figures prominently in a sensational video expose released earlier this month by Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny and quickly suppressed by the Kremlin.

Relying heavily on Ms. Vashukevich’s writing and Instagram account, the video charged there are close personal and financial ties between Mr. Deripaska and Russian Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Prikhodkho, a close aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Mr. Navalny’s video said Mr. Deripaska, who amassed a huge fortune in the metals industry, was a key link to Mr. Trump because of his relationship with former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/28/jailed-kremlin-call-girl-offers-info-trump-russia-/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Jailed Kremlin call girl offers info on Trump-Russia links for freedom
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 06:01:48 pm »
   TTIUWP:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Jailed Kremlin call girl offers info on Trump-Russia links for freedom
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 09:46:08 pm »
The ancient Greeks worshipped the feet of Aphrodite. They loved mortal women, as well. The same goes for me.  Bring on those whores!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."