Author Topic: Parkland Kids: The Return of the Grieving Activist  (Read 215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Parkland Kids: The Return of the Grieving Activist
« on: February 28, 2018, 03:25:21 pm »
February 28, 2018
Parkland Kids: The Return of the Grieving Activist
By Selwyn Duke

According to many gun control advocates, 18-year-olds are too immature to handle guns – but are mature enough to advise us on gun policy.  Thus, we're told we must "listen to the voices" of the young Parkland shooting survivors.  Not only that, but we're not to question or oppose them because they're young; they're survivors; and, by golly, because it's absolutely devastating to the anti-gun agenda!

There's something truly reprehensible about this situation, and it's not conservatives criticizing the positions of activist Parkland students such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez.  It's that liberals are using the students as human props and human shields, letting them throw the punches and then condemning the assailed if they dare defend themselves.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/02/parkland_kids_the_return_of_the_grieving_activist.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Parkland Kids: The Return of the Grieving Activist
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 07:00:35 pm »
I'm tired of the Hogg kid's angry face.  Am I being bad to want to push it down into a 5-gallon bucket of water if I see it?

Does he even know how to smile?  I swear he'd break his face if he ever tried.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: