Author Topic: Trump Still Seeking Bump Stock Ban: 'You Put It Into The Machine Gun Category'  (Read 1878 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
On Sunday, President Trump opened his speech at the annual Governor’s Ball by talking about the February 14 school shooting in Parkland, Florida:

We’re gonna have a lot of meetings tomorrow. We’re gonna have some very important meetings. We’ll be talking about Parkland, and the horrible event that took place last week ... that will be one of the subjects, and I think we'll make that first on our list, because we have to end our country of what's happening with respect to that subject.

On Monday, Trump told a gathering of state governors: “By the way, bump stocks, we’re writing that out. I am writing that out. I don’t care if Congress does it or not, I’m writing it out myself, ok? You put it into the machine gun category, which is what it is — it becomes essentially a machine gun...”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27603/trump-seeking-bump-stock-ban-frank-camp
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Trump told a gathering of state governors: “By the way, bump stocks, we’re writing that out. I am writing that out. I don’t care if Congress does it or not, I’m writing it out myself, ok?

Wonder how long before he decides to do the same thing with Semi-automatic guns of any kind since that is all the talk about the beltway today?

I'm snickering at remembering how many balked at the notion that we warned this guy could become a little Trump Ducé?

And how many cheered the notion of him acting like one?

He'll just do it himself, whether Congress does it or not.

Liberty dies to thunderous applause.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Trump told a gathering of state governors: “By the way, bump stocks, we’re writing that out. I am writing that out. I don’t care if Congress does it or not, I’m writing it out myself, ok?

Wonder how long before he decides to do the same thing with Semi-automatic guns of any kind since that is all the talk about the beltway today?

I'm snickering at remembering how many balked at the notion that we warned this guy could become a little Trump Ducé?

And how many cheered the notion of him acting like one?

He'll just do it himself, whether Congress does it or not.

Liberty dies to thunderous applause.

Write out "semi-automatic guns"...which some Liberals have called for...then my 1911 and your Glock are suddenly illegal.

Before you know it my 6 shot .38 is on the chopping block.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Write out "semi-automatic guns"...which some Liberals have called for...then my 1911 and your Glock are suddenly illegal.

Before you know it my 6 shot .38 is on the chopping block.

Wallow in extremism and paranoia or work for efficacious laws that don't meaningfully infringe on your rights.   It's your choice.   But if you choose the former, don't be surprised if never see the latter.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Wallow in extremism and paranoia or work for efficacious laws that don't meaningfully infringe on your rights.   It's your choice.   But if you choose the former, don't be surprised if never see the latter.

It's neither extremism nor paranoia.  It's a knowledge of how other rights in this country have been eroded bit by bit in the manner we see the Second being taken away from us.  And how those rights being taken away or severely degraded have been enabled by janus faced quislings  like yourself.

Anything that either party does right now will infringe on my rights. 

If you want "efficacious" laws concerning guns...we have them already.  20,000 of them by some estimates.  How about enforcing them instead of creating some mawkish dictum that does nothing to stop the next mass slaying.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Wallow in extremism and paranoia or work for efficacious laws that don't meaningfully infringe on your rights.   It's your choice. 

No. The choice is going to be with the agents of the state who will have to decide if using guns and killing Americans who will not abide by and surrender their arms to comply with whatever infringements you advocates for tyranny succeed to impart.

We will not support or abide by any further infringements, restrictions, regulations, or mandates upon our Right to keep and bear arms.  NONE.

The choice is whether or not you and your pals want a shooting war.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775