Author Topic: North Korean Woman First Hears About God From Her Torturer, Sparking Journey to Find Jesus  (Read 251 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpted:

North Korean Woman First Hears About God From Her Torturer, Sparking Journey to Find Jesus
By Stoyan Zaimov , Christian Post Reporter | Feb 23, 2018 1:32 PM

"Kyung-ja had had no contact with Christians even while she was in China. In fact, she had never heard the name of God and she kept telling the interrogator, 'I don't know who that is! I don't know who you're talking about!'"

Kyung-ja was then sent to a labor camp where after a conversation with another prisoner she decided to try praying to God.

"God, I don't know if you're real. I don't know who you are. But if you're there and if you can hear me, can you help me?" the woman pleaded.

Continued at: https://www.christianpost.com/news/north-korean-woman-first-hears-about-god-from-her-torturer-sparking-journey-to-find-jesus-219173/

Good read actually, cutting to the chase with the excerpted part.

Offline Suppressed

Excerpted:

Good read actually, cutting to the chase with the excerpted part.
@TomSea

Thank you for creating an intelligent excerpt, not just being lazy and snipping from the top.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn