Author Topic: Hilarious: Justin Trudeau dresses like Indian stereotype in India and gets slammed  (Read 922 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 23, 2018
Hilarious: Justin Trudeau dresses like Indian stereotype in India and gets slammed
By Selwyn Duke

This is too funny.  Justin Trudeau, the eye-candy, two-brain-cell wonder of a Canadian prime minister, is on an eight-day visit to India with his family.  So Justin, being the good little virtue-signaling leftist he is, decided that it would be a good idea to impress his hosts by dressing in over-the-top traditional Indian garb.  Well, he certainly did make an impression.  As the Daily Mail reports:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/hilarious_justin_trudeau_dresses_like_indian_stereotype_in_india_and_gets_slammed.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Justin Trudeau is ridiculed by Indians for his 'fake, tacky and annoying' wardrobe of traditional outfits - and finally dons a suit after criticism
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5421779/Justin-Trudeau-ridiculed-Indians-fake-outfits.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Has he come out yet to say he’s sari?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

What's sad is that Canadians voted for this thing.

Offline Suppressed

What's sad is that Canadians voted for this thing.

It's looking like they won't be keeping him on, though.  We re-elected bowing-boy.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
His whole family kept showing up everywhere dressed in elaborate Indian formal wear. Try imagining Indian PM Narendra Modi hanging out in Ottawa for a week alternately dressed like a cowboy or a Mountie or a French-Canadian biker, and you have some idea of how obnoxious it was to watch Justin Trudeau traipse around the subcontinent playing ethnic dress-up.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Try imagining Indian PM Narendra Modi hanging out in Ottawa for a week alternately dressed like a cowboy or a Mountie or a French-Canadian biker.....

If he really wanted to go all in, the RCMP uniform would top everything.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

His whole family kept showing up everywhere dressed in elaborate Indian formal wear. Try imagining Indian PM Narendra Modi hanging out in Ottawa for a week alternately dressed like a cowboy or a Mountie or a French-Canadian biker, and you have some idea of how obnoxious it was to watch Justin Trudeau traipse around the subcontinent playing ethnic dress-up.

Have the Indians dress up as the Trailer Park Boys

« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 04:26:55 pm by dfwgator »

Offline mountaineer

Just saw this on Twitter:

Fred Barboo   @fredbarboo
Feb 25
The Indian Prime Minister and family arrive in Canada on holiday.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

Just saw this on Twitter:

Fred Barboo   @fredbarboo
Feb 25
The Indian Prime Minister and family arrive in Canada on holiday.

Poor Justin.  he just can't catch a break!...   :silly:

Offline mountaineer

David Burge  @iowahawkblog
21h21 hours ago

If Justin Trudeau gets fired by Canada, I'm gonna pitch him and me in reboot of the Hope-Crosby Road pictures #LetsDoLunch

Offline andy58-in-nh

That's hilarious. I hope he visits China soon. It will look like the opening scene from The Last Emperor. :silly:

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 03:03:03 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

That's hilarious. I hope he visits China soon. It will look like the opening scene from The Last Emperor. :silly:

Offline Suppressed

(Mr. Dressup was the Canadian version of Mr. Rogers.)
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

Indian PM promises to dress up like a Mountie, bring a convicted FLQ terrorist the next time he visits Canada
3 DAYS AGO by ALEX HUNTLEY
https://www.thebeaverton.com/2018/02/indian-pm-promises-dress-like-mountie-bring-convicted-flq-terrorist-next-time-visits-canada/

DELHI – Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi plans on reciprocating Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s efforts at embracing culture by dressing up as a Mountie and inviting a convicted terrorist the next time he visits Canada.

“I look forward to dressing myself and my family in large Stetson hats, a scarlet uniform, and yelling ‘yeehaw!’” said Modi at a press conference with Trudeau. “I will smile and pose for the cameras, and ride a horse through Parliament as per the Canadian tradition.”

[...]
+++++++++

Offline LadyLiberty

And here I thought that progressives were sensitive to cultural appropriation.

I had a lefty boss.  When he was around our Japanese customers his pronunciation and cadence would change so that it sounded like a westerner speaking English with a Japanese accent.  Weirdest thing ever, and insulting.

Offline mountaineer

Offline WingNot

"San Francisco"   

Oh Gawd I'm ROTFLMAO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Insider Photo:Trudeau preparing for his trip to Israel

Hasidim Jew.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

I want to see him portray Carmen Miranda in Brasil!  :silly: