Author Topic: Byron York: Assessing the new Democratic intel memo  (Read 287 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Byron York: Assessing the new Democratic intel memo
« on: February 25, 2018, 03:07:36 pm »
Byron York: Assessing the new Democratic intel memo
by Byron York | Feb 24, 2018, 10:36 PM

It took a while, owing to delays over classified information, but Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee have finally released their rebuttal to the "FISA abuse" memo put forth earlier this month by committee Republicans. The GOP accused the Justice Department and FBI of relying heavily on the unverified Trump dossier in a secret court request to wiretap the sometime, volunteer Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page. That is simply not true, say Democrats in their rebuttal.

"FBI and DOJ officials did not 'abuse' the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) process, omit material information, or subvert this vital tool to spy on the Trump campaign," the Democratic memo declares. (All emphases are in the original.)

Specifically, Democrats say, the Justice Department "met the rigor, transparency, and evidentiary basis needed to meet the FISA's probable cause requirement" for a warrant on Page. Democrats say the Justice Department provided the court with four categories of information that together were "a multi-pronged rationale for surveilling Page." The four categories are:

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-assessing-the-new-democratic-intel-memo/article/2649977
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Byron York: Assessing the new Democratic intel memo
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 06:03:41 pm »
FTA:
But despite their early protests, Democrats have not come up with a terribly effective rebuttal.

The Rats will, nevertheless, confidently declare that they came up with a fatal rebuttal of the Rep memo.  They already are on the Sunday shows.  And the lapdog press will lapdog it up.  Mueller will be touted as the most vindicated, honest and brilliant man in DeeCee, and I will vomit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 06:14:22 pm »
Just Throw-up a little in your mouth.  Save the puke for something really big. :beer:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 06:20:59 pm »
Nunes, GOP, not a lawyer. Farm family background.

Schiff, lawyer-Harvard, worked with Rep. Jeff Flake, and called Benghazi investigation, "waste of time."

I report, you decide. "It all depends on what the meaning of is, is." (W.J. Clinton, key figure in another political scandal, involving perjury, disbarment, settlement in civil case, etc.)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 07:00:35 pm »
Just Throw-up a little in your mouth.  Save the puke for something really big. :beer:

It can be difficult to compromise some things...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: