Author Topic: Democrats Think Protecting Children With Armed Security Is ‘Literally Insane’  (Read 265 times)

rangerrebew

Democrats Think Protecting Children With Armed Security Is ‘Literally Insane’

February 22, 2018| by Brian Anderson

Democrats are people who never met a practical cost-effective solution they didn’t hate. In wake of the school shooting in Florida, President Trump and the NRA have proposed arming and training teachers as well as beefing up the armed school resource officers on campus to protect students. Anyone with half a brain or who has been to public event with armed security understands this would go a long way to stopping maniacs from opening fire on defenseless children in “gun-free zones.” The democratic reaction to Trump’s proposal: he’s literally insane. Trump tweeted out this today:

https://downtrend.com/71superb/democrats-think-protecting-children-with-armed-security-is-literally-insane/

Offline dfwgator

Here's my question.

Who will be the "armed security"?  How do we know it won't wind up looking like a lot of the folks in the TSA, if you know what I mean?

rangerrebew

I don't believe democrats and rinos want to solve the problem.  They prefer to use the gun issue against republicans since they have no beneficial ideas of their own.  The MSM has their articles already written and they, with democrats, have the talking points and arguments carved in stone for future reference.  What's a few kids compared to the power and control of congress?

Offline The_Reader_David

I don't believe democrats and rinos want to solve the problem.  They prefer to use the gun issue against republicans since they have no beneficial ideas of their own.

Or alternatively to abolish the Second Amendment (either de jure or de facto) and have agents of the government be the only people able to legally possess and use firearms.  I think that's the outcome the left is really salivating over, but they'll settle for the one you propose in the meantime.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 05:59:21 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum