Author Topic: Rush: President Trump Will Fix School Safety  (Read 644 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: President Trump Will Fix School Safety
« on: February 22, 2018, 08:09:52 pm »

President Trump Will Fix School Safety

Feb 22, 2018

RUSH: One of the things I was gratified to see (we’ve got the audio sound bites coming up) is the president really seemed open to the idea of having concealed-carry personnel inside the schools.

And it was raised — the concept, the idea was raised — by a parent who admitted he knew that his suggestion was going to cause quite a lot of controversy. But he made some very interesting points that we’re gonna repeat here, as I made the point last week that this is something we haven’t tried that we can experiment with. See if it works in some states, in some schools.  We have 50 states and a bunch of different school districts here to experiment with.  We haven’t tried it.  We should.  We do it in practically every other public venue except schools.  Why not schools?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/22/president-trump-will-fix-school-safety/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

Re: Rush: President Trump Will Fix School Safety
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 08:38:26 pm »
We have tried it.  Some of the schools have had armed staff for a decade or more.  I don't recall stories of students attacked when they have signs like this out front.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 08:47:16 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer