Author Topic: Rush: CNN’s So-Called Town Hall Facilitated Hate  (Read 454 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: CNN’s So-Called Town Hall Facilitated Hate
« on: February 22, 2018, 08:05:42 pm »

CNN’s So-Called Town Hall Facilitated Hate

Feb 22, 2018

RUSH: Well, well, well. I certainly hope everybody watching, if you are watching, this disgrace CNN put on last night, trying to call that a town hall. I hope if you watched that, you see what I’m talking about. I hope you saw, I hope you noted how the last thing that was about last night was the safety of children. It had nothing to do with what was going on last night.

Anyway, greetings, folks. As always, great to have you with us, and thank you for joining us. Telephone number, if you want to be on the program, Rush Limbaugh here at 800-282-2882, and the email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

The media just cannot stop fawning over the courage and the high moral standing of the Parkland students, those who rushed the stage last night at the CNN so-called town hall and told NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch that they wished she would burn, meaning literally burn or burn in hell. It wasn’t just Parkland students in this crowd last night. I think it was about 5,000 people there. And the moderator, Jake Tapper, didn’t do very much at all to keep the thing civil and to keep it going.

Dana Loesch and Marco Rubio basically showed up to be thrown to the lions, is what happened last night. There was no appreciation shown. You can’t reach across the aisle to these people, folks. You cannot. It’s just not possible. They’re not there for that. Those people in that crowd last night were not there for any kind of understanding. They were not there for any kind of agreement. They were not there to cross the aisle, compromise, any of that.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/22/cnns-so-called-town-hall-facilitated-hate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34