Author Topic: Rush: Wellstone Memorial on Steroids in Tallahassee  (Read 521 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Wellstone Memorial on Steroids in Tallahassee
« on: February 22, 2018, 12:01:39 am »

Wellstone Memorial on Steroids in Tallahassee

Feb 21, 2018

RUSH: Folks, get mad at me if you want, but I’m just gonna tell you what’s happening at this gun rally in Tallahassee. There are now T-shirts, and there are signs. I’m gonna tell you this is becoming the Wellstone memorial on steroids. Do you know who they’ve dragged into this thing? The victims of the Pulse Nightclub shooting in Orlando. There are T-shirts with every slogan you have ever seen at a Democrat Party rally.

I saw a student, is it a T-shirt on a sign? “Violence occurs greater in minority communities.” Oh, that was a student talking. “Violence disproportionately affects minority communities.” That was one of the students speaking at the rally. I’m telling you, folks, it’s undeniable and you can get mad at me all you want. Well, I know you aren’t gonna get mad at me. I’m gonna misquoted, I’m gonna mischaracterized and represented, but I’m telling you, the Democrat Party has taken the thing over, if they’re not the people sponsoring it, in fact.

And it’s the students here from the high school, how can they resist it? Their spirit, their heart here, it’s genuine. They’re the victims. They were shot at. But the vehicle and the opportunity to do this is being made possible by money coming from donors and contributors to the Democrat Party.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/21/wellstone-memorial-on-steroids-in-tallahassee/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34