Author Topic: Mexico's rampant racism decried by the U.N.  (Read 315 times)

Offline endicom

Mexico's rampant racism decried by the U.N.
« on: February 21, 2018, 04:37:07 pm »
American Thinker
Monica Showalter
Feb. 21, 2018

Does anyone beat the racism drum against the U.S. harder than Mexico over the question of illegal immigration and pretty much anything else? Just four days ago, loudmouth former Mexican President Vicente Fox blamed President Trump's "racism" for the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, as if he knew what he were talking about. Natturally, he claims that anyone who opposes illegal (as opposed to legal) immigration, is "racist," too. Mexico's now-former President Felipe Calderon during his presidency also declared any moves to enforce U.S. immigration law racist as well, and later on came up with this blather against U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump:

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/mexicos_rampant_racism_decried_by_the_un.html

Offline endicom

Re: Mexico's rampant racism decried by the U.N.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 04:37:39 pm »

Who knew?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 04:49:32 pm »
Eventually we will see La Raza go to war with the Blacks. And they will both be screaming as they kill each other that those evil White foreigners should not be here!

Huh? umm What? When exactly did Black people belong in America? Nobody is forcing them to stay here. Go back home brother. I'll buy your ticket.

(what an insane crazy ass world we live in)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 04:49:33 pm »
Been saying it for years, Mexico is the most racist country on the planet.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 04:53:14 pm »
If they really cared why doesn't the UN go a step further and decry official Mexican policy of driving their 'little brown ones' out of their country?

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 05:18:29 pm »
If they really cared why doesn't the UN go a step further and decry official Mexican policy of driving their 'little brown ones' out of their country?

That's the dirty little not-a-secret behind the emigration to the US. I'm glad that Showalter mentioned it.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 05:18:53 pm »
We all know, or should know, that Mexico has its own BORDER WALL on the south. More than that, if you are caught illegal in Mexico you can forget about food stamps, welfare, and medical care, because you will either be on your way to America with lots of bribes or in prison. Mexican prison will not go well for anyone caught in that spider web.

But Mexicans are not the most racist people. The most racist people I know are American Black people. These guys are 360 degree racists. They hate Asians, they hate Mexicans/Latinos, they hate Whites, they hate everybody even other Black people. Their unbridled racism is unlimited.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 05:22:14 pm »
Once upon an ancient time, Mexico led the world in cannibalism. Make Mexico great again.

To stay alive, don't migrate. Eat a neighbor, friend or relative and stay at home.

Your nation can make poverty work, too.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline thackney

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 06:00:34 pm »
Been saying it for years, Mexico is the most racist country on the planet.

I've been to Mexico and the Middle East.

Mexico hasn't even come close to the most racist country.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018, 07:14:08 pm »
Who knew?
Everyone and anyone that has ever spent time working with or around them. Apparently some people are getting tired of beating the White American racist drum.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 01:51:15 am »
I have no problems with "racis'" countries.
I mean that. I don't.

As an example, Japan seems to be doing quite well for itself.

What I do have a problem with are countries (mostly of Euro ancestry) that seem to have so much self-hatred that they denigrate their own ethnic stock by favoring others unlike themselves, from anywhere else in the world.

That certainly is a pathway towards a dim future.