Author Topic: On the same day that 17 children were murdered in a Florida high school, almost 300 Americans were  (Read 598 times)

rangerrebew

On the same day that 17 children were murdered in a Florida high school, almost 300 Americans were killed by FDA-approved prescription medications

Monday, February 19, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) On the same day that 17 students and staff were killed in a Florida high school shooting, nearly 300 Americans were killed by FDA-approved prescription medications. Yet no one cried a single tear, and the (pharma-funded) news didn’t even mention the tragedy.

When children are killed by guns, the news is emotionally multiplied with pseudojournalism “theatrics” to push for gun control while ignoring the far more devastating causes of preventable death in America. You see, while the Florida school shooting happened just once, the deaths of hundreds of Americans from FDA-approved prescription medications goes on every single day, without pause.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-19-same-day-that-17-children-murdered-300-americans-were-killed-by-fda-approved-prescription-medications.html

Offline Applewood

Oh sure.  Let's tie in a phony baloney prescription drug  crisis with a massacre at a high school. 

Sorry, but Natural News' constant hysteria is just too much for me.

Offline goodwithagun

These are the things we need to say as soon as somebody brings up gun control/mass shootings. FDA approved drugs, swimming pools, youth sports, etc.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goodwithagun

This is apples and apples, or oranges and oranges if you prefer. In both cases, Big Gov is expected to "protect" us from ourselves. The FDA is supposed to protect us from snake oil salesmen yet they approve drugs that are known, in some cases, to cause pretty severe side effects. Now the pearl clutchers are demanding that Big Gov step in and save them from the super deadly black guns. The point is, Big Gov is a proven loser in protecting us from drugs, guns, poor education, nutrition, etc.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh sure.  Let's tie in a phony baloney prescription drug  crisis with a massacre at a high school. 

Sorry, but Natural News' constant hysteria is just too much for me.
Why not just say every day X number of people die in America because they abused or misused _________________. People misuse drugs, prescribed or other, cars, motor cycles, are careless in day to day acts such as swimming/diving, crossing the street, etc. Hell people have been told for many years that smoking will most likely kill you, but they still do it. You can't legislate away stupidity, anger or mental instability.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Screw any story posted from the fake news site Naturalnews.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
This just in:  We're all going to die!

No one gets out of here alive.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."