Author Topic: WATCH: Whistleblower Says Illegal Aliens Have ‘Taken Over Every Trade’ in CA Construction, Driven Do  (Read 4365 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I had an 8'6" Hobie board.  Orange in color.  That was when you walked the nose and did idiotic tricks on your board.  No straps.  No wet suit.  LOL!

I have great nephews who do surf now in Newport Beach.  I am sure their boards are round!

*****rollingeyes*****

Eddo's pups?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Eddo's pups?

Yeppers!  Blarb and his bro.  They stay with their grandma a lot.

:th_10444:
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline skeeter

I had an 8'6" Hobie board.  Orange in color.  That was when you walked the nose and did idiotic tricks on your board.  No straps.  No wet suit.  LOL!

I have great nephews who do surf now in Newport Beach.  I am sure their boards are round!

*****rollingeyes*****

Southern Californians love their pastels.

No colors up here - its all white boards and black wetsuits. Way too cold to go paleo.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Southern Californians love their pastels.

No colors up here - its all white boards and black wetsuits. Way too cold to go paleo.

Oh, yes!

I am sure the water was at least a few degrees warmer than where you are.  Plus half the time you are sitting or laying on your board waiting for a good breaking wave.  Gets warm out there.

I see one on the outside! LOL!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:12:24 pm by Slip18 »

Offline skeeter

Oh, yes!

I am sure the water was at least a few degrees warmer than where you are.  Plus half the time you are sitting or laying on your board waiting for a good breaking wave.  Gets warm out there.

I see one on the outside! LOL!

MY WAVE, KOOK.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
MY WAVE, KOOK.

Come on down to the Gulf.  Feels like bathwater.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Come on down to the Gulf.  Feels like bathwater.

Any surf?  Always looked like glass to me....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Any surf?  Always looked like glass to me....

Oh, yes, there's surf and surfers out there.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Oh, yes, there's surf and surfers out there.

Warm water?  What's that? 

It was around 62 degrees.  The first thing you always did was just dive into that cold water.  Oh, it hurt.  But after about a minute or so, your body adjusts.  Plus the sun keeps you quite warm.  I only remember getting cold on the initial dive.

And then -- wheeee -- your adrenaline kicks into your body.  Now, that was a real rush.

I am a wee bit old for surfing now, but that rush.  Wow! No drug in the world can match that.

So when you see those surfers out by you, probably 99.9% of them are drug free.

We used to surf in San Clemente until there became a Western White House with President Nixon.  We knew when he was there without watching the news.  We got shot at with rubber bullets from afar.  I think Nixon really liked us.  Not a person I know ever got rubberized. LOL!

Fun times!