Author Topic: Rush: And They Say It’s Not Political?  (Read 501 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: And They Say It’s Not Political?
« on: February 20, 2018, 09:40:27 pm »

And They Say It’s Not Political?

Feb 20, 2018

RUSH: Florida school shooting survivors to head to Tallahassee, Florida, state capital, to press lawmakers on gun control. But it’s not political, you see. It isn’t political, but they’re going up there to the state capital. It isn’t political. The students, They’re not political. They’re the ones that were shot at. That means they’re the only ones we should listen to. And they’re on their way to the state capital to talk to lawmen, lawmakers, but it isn’t political. You see, this is exactly how it happens.

Greetings, my friends. Great to have you here, Rush Limbaugh raring and loaded, the EIB Network.

This is how it happens. I don’t care what the issue, you have the left-wing and their agenda, and the Drive-By Media propping it up and saying it isn’t political. These are victims. They’re not interested in politics. They just want the killing to stop. And therefore, the liberal position is presented as the one that is not political and is therefore designed to, shall we say, seduce low-information voters and others into joining that position.

And the only political position, of course, would be that held by the conservative or Republicans or whatever. This is exactly how it happens. Students in their interviews and so forth have talked how politicians of both parties need to put their politics aside and come together and solve this issue. Politics isn’t the answer. And the media hypes that, but the way the students want to do it is by going after the Second Amendment, the NRA, gun control, but it automatically becomes not political, you see. It’s great trick, my friends.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/20/and-they-say-its-not-political/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34