Author Topic: Rush: The Delicious Ignorance of Marie Harf  (Read 478 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Delicious Ignorance of Marie Harf
« on: February 20, 2018, 08:13:47 pm »

The Delicious Ignorance of Marie Harf

Feb 20, 2018

RUSH: I’m looking at the clock. I don’t have sufficient time. We have a Marie Harf sound bite is what’s coming up, and it’s awesome. The only thing it’s missing… She was on Fox a couple hours ago, and the only thing that’s missing is her pronunciation of the word “admini-shration,” and it was all of this sound bite, and it was hoping when I requested this that it would be in there, but it didn’t fall within our allotted time. But it was… No, Michelle Obama. We’re down for the sh’truggle, “admini-shtration.” It’s almost now a required pronunciation technique of women on the left pronouncing that word.

Believe me! I observe these things.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Now let’s go to the Marie Harf. What’s being discussed here? Russian meddling in the 2016 election. And it has come to light — and we were on the cutting edge of this — remember Obama bragging how he had told Putin to cut it out? And Obama telling everybody the Russians couldn’t affect the outcome of our elections. They’re too complicated. They’re too complex. And Obama let everybody know it wasn’t that big a deal.

Remember, everybody thinks Hillary’s gonna win. Obama couldn’t start giving credit to the Russians for being able to affect anything because that would taint her win. So Obama’s out there basically saying the Russians are meaningless, they can’t do anything because nobody wanted to taint what they all thought was gonna be Hillary’s victory.

But what then came to light is that, well, if Obama knew that the Russians were doing this back in 2016, then why didn’t he do something to stop it? Why all of a sudden now is it up to Trump to do something about it, when Obama was fully aware of it and talking about it and told everybody that he had told Putin to cut it out, why is Obama getting a pass? So Bill Hemmer says to Marie Harf, “President Obama said to Putin two months before the election to cut it out. Was that the extent of it?”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/20/the-delicious-ignorance-of-marie-harf/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34