Author Topic: Rush: Flynn’s Guilty Plea in Jeopardy  (Read 498 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Flynn’s Guilty Plea in Jeopardy
« on: February 20, 2018, 08:11:45 pm »

Flynn’s Guilty Plea in Jeopardy

Feb 20, 2018

RUSH: Last week I made the point, we discovered that the FBI agent, who happened to be Peter Strzok, who interviewed Flynn, said afterward that he didn’t think Flynn had lied.

A number of other FBI agents who reviewed the transcript of the interview concluded that Flynn had not lied. The Washington Post published a transcript of the phone call between Flynn and the Russian ambassador. The Washington Post concluded that Flynn had not lied. Yet Flynn copped a plea with the special counsel, Robert Mueller, agreeing that he lied to investigators, and he did this because he was about to be ruined.

His family was coming unglued with all the attention and all the pressure. And whatever money he had saved was now gone down the lawyer loophole. He spent everything he had defending himself on this case. It then became a question of was Flynn told that the FBI thought he was innocent, that he had not lied, was Flynn told this before he agreed to plead guilty to lying?

And then we raised the question, was Flynn’s lawyer told? In other words, the FBI agent who happened to be Peter Strzok did the interview, thought there was no lying on the part of the Flynn, that’s exculpatory evidence, if you will, or exculpatory conclusion. Did they share that with Flynn’s lawyer? Obviously not. Because if they had shared with Flynn’s lawyer that the FBI didn’t think Flynn lied, then why would Flynn cop a plea to lying?

Well, there has been a major development. The judge in the case who accepted the original plea was removed. And that’s the correct — well, let me backtrack. The judge left the case two days after Flynn entered the guilty plea. And there has been speculation that the judge was removed because it has been learned that Flynn was not told that nobody thought he lied. So Mueller may have gotten a guilty plea out of Flynn when Flynn didn’t lie to anybody in their opinion.

Well, here’s the update, and it’s from the Federalist. It’s written by Margot Cleveland: “How A Michael Flynn Plea Reversal Could Uncover Federal Corruption — On Friday, Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order in United States v. Flynn that, while widely unnoticed, reveals something fascinating: A motion by Michael Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea based on government misconduct is likely in the works. Just a week ago, and thus before Sullivan quietly directed Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team to provide Flynn’s attorneys ‘any exculpatory evidence –‘”

This we had last week too. The new judge in the case obviously — I can’t say “obviously” — likely — the judge has learned that the FBI didn’t think Flynn had lied, but he wasn’t told. This whole interview with Flynn is kind of crazy. Flynn did not know he was being officially interviewed. He was in the White House. It’s January 24th, I believe, and the FBI’s there, and Flynn thinks, “Well, I’m the national security adviser, the FBI would naturally want to talk to me.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/20/flynns-guilty-plea-in-jeopardy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34