Author Topic: Trump endorses Romney...  (Read 6017 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Trump endorses Romney...
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2018, 04:25:58 pm »
I am ashamed and embarrassed that I did get the dreaded ZOT, from JR himself.
He told me to F**k Off.

Only because I told him that I was going to give him the ZOT after one of his crazy weirdo posts. LOL

The memories back then. Life is a crazy place to live.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2018, 04:27:59 pm »

Most active threads here are very predictable: first few pages are devoted to discussion of the topic, the next 20 pages devolve into snippy personal attacks. It's no longer cute, or humorous...simply boring.

On this, I fully agree.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2018, 04:31:18 pm »
@240B
   Quote of the DAY!!!

Frankly, I was more impressed with his posting a song from Led Zeppelin.  :seeya:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2018, 04:35:02 pm »
He told me to F**k Off.

Only because I told him that I was going to give him the ZOT after one of his crazy weirdo posts. LOL

Since then, the fundraisers have become endless, lasting until the 15th day of the third month, ending only after sleight of hand accounting gimmicks. The fact that he continues to bring in over $300K a year in "donations" is befuddling.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2018, 04:36:44 pm »
Frankly, I was more impressed with his posting a song from Led Zeppelin.  :seeya:

By saying that I can tell that you do not understand what I was doing, and that is understandable. Us old guys, we have a history. We understand each other.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2018, 04:40:51 pm »
Won't be necessary, Corbe. Ted won 259 of 263 counties in the 2016 primary. Trump won the other four, all of which had vote counts under 200.

I've a few questions that I've been wanting to ask for quite a while:

Will there ever be a moment in time when Briefers can agree the 2016 election is over and put it in a lockbox behind us?  If one of the "Orange Brigade" needs to start this movement .... I will volunteer for the mission.  I will no longer engage a poster who reopens debate on the primary or general election and this includes the difficulties between candidates Trump and Cruz .  I encourage others to do the same.

Will there be a moment in time when Briefers agree we have a common enemy --- one that is corrupt, powerful and in control of the political narrative?  And that this enemy --- like him or not, voted for him or not --- is not the President?

Can we agree we are on the same side, the same team with the same goals:  National security including a well-finance and supported military, a right to sovereignty should be inherent in our border regulations and immigration policy, sound economic policies promoting limited regulations, lower taxation, business expansion and greater job opportunities for the American worker, a judiciary tethered to the Constitution of the United States, and the right to life is the most basic right and protecting it is rightfully expected from our government?

If we can't agree that the election is over, the President is not the enemy, and while method and process may differ, achieving these goals is a shared objective, then I no longer know why TBR is here or why I'm a part of it @mystery-ak

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 04:45:27 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2018, 04:50:36 pm »
I've a few questions that I've been wanting to ask for quite a while:

Will there ever be a moment in time when Briefers can agree the 2016 election is over and put it in a lockbox behind us?  If one of the "Orange Brigade" needs to start this movement .... I will volunteer for the mission.  I will no longer engage a poster who reopens debate on the primary or general election and this includes the difficulties between candidates Trump and Cruz .  I encourage others to do the same.

Will there be a moment in time when Briefers agree we have a common enemy --- one that is corrupt, powerful and in control of the political narrative?  And that this enemy --- like him or not, voted for him or not --- is not the President?

Can we agree we are on the same side, the same team with the same goals:  National security including a well-finance and supported military, a right to sovereignty should be inherent in our border regulations and immigration policy, sound economic policies promoting limited regulations, lower taxation, business expansion and greater job opportunities for the American worker, a judiciary tethered to the Constitution of the United States, and the right to life is the most basic right and protecting it is rightfully expected from our government?

If we can't agree that the election is over, the President is not the enemy, and while method and process may differ, achieving these goals is a shared objective, then I no longer know why TBR is here or why I'm a part of it @mystery-ak

@Right_in_Virginia, I believe you to be sincere in your proposition.  But - here's the problem:  ETs (EverTrumpers) refuse to admit that the primaries were dirty and Trump did wrong to a number of people and candidates.  And, that's the whole crux of the thing as I see it.

If Trump supporters can admit that we've got a seriously flawed winner, who is doing some very good things, and some not so good things, I think we can put the rancor aside and move on with what we've actually got. 

Until that happens, speaking for myself, I think we have a bunch of ETs who are unable or unwilling to see the problem areas in Trump and if you don't see them, you don't deal with them.   

Online corbe

« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2018, 04:53:40 pm »
   YES, @Right_in_Virginia good questions and all these utopian things are possible as soon as Myst and her Mods ZOT all the NT'ers from here.  You and a few of your Brothers in Arms here are under the false impression that US 'Haters' believe Trump is the enemy and that is not correct, The Uniparty is our enemy.   Just my two centavos.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2018, 04:54:44 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia, I believe you to be sincere in your proposition.  But - here's the problem:  ETs (EverTrumpers) refuse to admit that the primaries were dirty and Trump did wrong to a number of people and candidates.  And, that's the whole crux of the thing as I see it.

If Trump supporters can admit that we've got a seriously flawed winner, who is doing some very good things, and some not so good things, I think we can put the rancor aside and move on with what we've actually got. 

Until that happens, speaking for myself, I think we have a bunch of ETs who are unable or unwilling to see the problem areas in Trump and if you don't see them, you don't deal with them.

goopo
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2018, 04:59:51 pm »

@Sanguine

I think you need to take another look.  Nearly all Trump supporters have made statements acknowledging Trump is less then perfect and ran a dirty campaign.

No it's you NT that constantly lump everyone into the same box and then ridicule.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2018, 05:00:22 pm »
   YES, @Right_in_Virginia good questions and all these utopian things are possible as soon as Myst and her Mods ZOT all the NT'ers from here.  You and a few of your Brothers in Arms here are under the false impression that US 'Haters' believe Trump is the enemy and that is not correct, The Uniparty is our enemy.   Just my two centavos.

Just you @corbe
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2018, 05:05:56 pm »
@Sanguine

I think you need to take another look.  Nearly all Trump supporters have made statements acknowledging Trump is less then perfect and ran a dirty campaign.

No it's you NT that constantly lump everyone into the same box and then ridicule.

@driftdiver, I'm not a NT.  I voted for Trump.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2018, 05:06:26 pm »
@Sanguine

You have.  Others have not.

@Sanguine does not fit into your teeny tiny "NT" box, and you know it.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2018, 05:07:46 pm »
He told me to F**k Off.

At least you got that from him. I just tried to log on one day only to discover I'd been given a permanent soft zot.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2018, 05:08:01 pm »

Gross generalizations are all they've got.  It's absolutely absurd to include you in any villainous category.

But again........ it's all they've got.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2018, 05:08:33 pm »

Will there ever be a moment in time when Briefers can agree the 2016 election is over and put it in a lockbox behind us? 

I commend your "high road" approach to mending fences here.  But I guarantee , that when anyone says or questions anything around DJT's judgement, that the insults will start flying from your side.  It has just happened too many times to think otherwise.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2018, 05:10:46 pm »
@Sanguine

Can you provide some examples.  I seem to just remember them in lock step 100% of the time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2018, 05:11:30 pm »
For months Romney has made it abundantly clear he does not like Donald Trump.  It’s also clear he wants to be in the Senate so that he can be the leader of the anti-Trumpers in congress.

And yet here’s Donald Trump, just now announced he will endorse Romney.

Hmm...I think in their recent conversations a deal has been struck. Trump’s no dummy. He’s getting something outta this endorsement.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2018, 05:15:13 pm »

Well I am a NT and I voted for Trump.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2018, 05:15:21 pm »
At least you got that from him. I just tried to log on one day only to discover I'd been given a permanent soft zot.

I walked away and never looked back.

I just pray that the ET's don't succeed in their attempts to turn this place into a TOS, where disparate thought is squelched.

There are those who have left here because it is moving in that direction, and I really hope they come back.

We need BALANCE.  Civil, respectful BALANCE.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2018, 05:20:44 pm »

So, the answer is "no" we still are not on the same team.   Nothing will satisfy you @Sanguine because IMO, the *reasoned* explanation you posted above is just plain, bleeping stupid and stupid cannot be fixed.

TBR is still caught in a twisted, convoluted time warp and apparently, happily so.  What a waste this is and so very pathetic.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2018, 05:23:23 pm »

I just pray that the ET's don't succeed in their attempts to turn this place into a TOS, where disparate thought is squelched.

There are those who have left here because it is moving in that direction, and I really hope they come back.

You don't have to worry about that. This place has strong management and despite the best and continuous efforts by a handful of disruptors you won't see TBR turn orange ant time soon.

It's probably one of the more balanced places for both sides of the issue.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2018, 05:23:56 pm »

I know and it breaks my heart that they feel they have been run off. I want TBR to remain neutral where politics can be discussed freely and ALL politicians are subject to scrutiny....TBR WILL not become a Pro-Trump site!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2018, 05:24:43 pm »
Can you provide some examples.  I seem to just remember them in lock step 100% of the time.

@driftdiver is the only example I've seen.

He's said basically, Trump is a moral reprobate, but we knew that so, no big deal.....

Something like that......   :shrug:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2018, 05:25:44 pm »
So, the answer is "no" we still are not on the same team.   Nothing will satisfy you @Sanguine because IMO, the *reasoned* explanation you posted above is just plain, bleeping stupid and stupid cannot be fixed.

TBR is still caught in a twisted, convoluted time warp and apparently, happily so.  What a waste this is and so very pathetic.

*****rollingeyes***** oh the drama.

You and a few others around here will never be satisfied until the "refugees" as you call them and any one else who doesn't give your idol the proper amount of respect in your slanted opinion are completely gone from here.

Hate to inform you we're here to stay.

That "convoluted time warp is one of your own making by the way.

Now run along and wilt some more flowers.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 05:26:38 pm by txradioguy »