Author Topic: Justin From Canada Attempts Backup Option for Trade Mistakes, Fails Miserably…  (Read 426 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Justin From Canada Attempts Backup Option for Trade Mistakes, Fails Miserably…
Conservative Treehouse, Feb 19, 2018

The basic issue is a simple one; for the U.S. NAFTA has a fatal flaw. Canada and Mexico are used by China and Asian nations as a way to work-around direct trade with the U.S. and use NAFTA as a backdoor into the U.S. market.  It works out great for Canada and Mexico, but terrible for the U.S.  It’s a structural issue and no amount of negotiation is going to remove the fatal flaw unless Canada and Mexico agree to terms that are directly against their current financial interests.

Ergo POTUS Trump is positioned to withdraw.

Trying to keep the U.S. in NAFTA, but understanding the likelihood of exit, Justin from Canada originally approached China for a big trade deal.  Justin didn’t find Happy Panda in his discussions; instead he found The Red Dragon behind the Panda mask.  China was willing to talk trade, but China tiered their approach because Canada is only valuable to China as long as the NAFTA door is open.  Without NAFTA China has no use for Canada.

Justin left China with dragon burns and immediately realized his trade cards were getting weaker by the day…. so he had to sign-up for the Trans-Pacific-Partnership.  Unfortunately for Justin, though some think he didn’t realize the consequence, signing TPP guaranteed POTUS Trump would exit NAFTA.

Why?  Because if the U.S. stayed in NAFTA the TPP nations would now have a collective backdoor into the valuable U.S. market through Canada.  The NAFTA fundamental flaw just became more flawed.

More:  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/19/justin-from-canada-attempts-backup-option-for-trade-mistakes-fails-miserably/

Online Right_in_Virginia

The remaining article is chock full of additional information.  Apparently, Justin of Canada was too late for the economic party in India ... guess why.   ^-^

Online Right_in_Virginia

BUMP for some good reading ....  ^-^

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is what happens when you elect a liberal empty suited fop as your Prime Minister. Great on leftist intersectional sophistry, short on actual real world savvy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

I thought this was about Justin Bieber.

Online kevindavis007

Am I the only who thinks that Canada is not a real country.. 
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline dfwgator

Offline Suppressed

No.  Ignorance is quite widespread these days, unfortunately.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn