Author Topic: Rush: What I Think About the Parkland Students Organizing  (Read 589 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What I Think About the Parkland Students Organizing
« on: February 19, 2018, 08:56:52 pm »
What I Think About the Parkland Students Organizing

Feb 19, 2018

RUSH: The media can’t wait to televise these protests. Before my appearance on Fox News yesterday was a 4-minute, pre-taped interview that Chris Wallace had done with some of the organizing students at the school.  This is where I say I’ve got to be very careful discussing this, because, again, the emotion that results when people are triggered can then render everything else that I might say afterward unheard.

What if I were to say to you that I’m listening to some of the students and their interviews, and the way they’re talking sounds very familiar to me?  I feel like I’ve heard this before.  Do you starting to get nervous about what I might say next?  Do you start to say, “Rush, don’t go there.  Don’t go there!  Don’t get in the headlines on this one, Rush.  Don’t go there! Just stop right now.”  Are you saying that?  Do you think you know where I’m headed next with this?  Well, let’s take a break and you can relax for a minute.

We’ll come back and we will continue.  Do not go away.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/19/what-i-think-about-the-parkland-students-organizing/
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 09:12:02 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: What I Think About the Parkland Students Organizing
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 09:06:00 pm »
I've seen this couple of kids the MSM are pimping and they sound like they just walked out of any generic Left wing activist group. They are a fraud.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: What I Think About the Parkland Students Organizing
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 09:08:10 pm »
I've seen this couple of kids the MSM are pimping and they sound like they just walked out of any generic Left wing activist group. They are a fraud.

Generic...  I read that as eugenic!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 09:08:44 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Rush: What I Think About the Parkland Students Organizing
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 09:27:19 pm »
So we learn from Roderick Rosenstein that Russian sought to "sow discord," using methods involving those who "unwittingly," may have aided those goals.

Think about "sowing discord." How about campus riots, by "Antifa?" "Black Lives Matter?" "Pussyhats"

How about the gun control debates and demonstrations?

Think about how much of the left in America today, is happy to perform "discord?"

Does anybody think Saul Alinsky would object to those who "sow discord?"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 09:29:37 pm »
When the US Communist Party was creating rallies, they insisted that the media refer to the protesters as "students". It polled so well that the media because using the word "students" to refer to participants in rallies that they agreed with.
Countdown to Resignation

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 09:36:39 pm »
Does anybody think Saul Alinsky would object to those who "sow discord?"
Indeed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org