Author Topic: Fla. shooting survivors vow not to return to school until Congress takes action  (Read 344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fla. shooting survivors vow not to return to school until Congress takes action
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 02/18/18 08:45 PM EST

Some survivors of the shooting at a Florida high school this past week are planning not to return to school until Congress passes gun legislation, one survivor told The Washington Post.

Student and shooting survivor Alex Wind told the Post that he and other students formed the group “Never Again MSD” to demand action on gun violence.

Wind said that he and the other students involved in the group wouldn’t be returning to school until they see some sort of action taken on guns.

“This isn’t about politicians; this is about victims. We will not let those 17 people die in vain because, if nothing gets done, I am not going back to school, David Hogg will not be going back to school, Cameron Kasky will not be coming back to school, Emma Gonzalez will not be going back to school,” Wind told The Post, referring to other students who are members of the movement.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/374493-some-florida-school-shooting-survivors-vow-not-to-return-to-school-until
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
What a bunch of annoying brats probably being paid by democrats :P
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline dfwgator

Ok.  The world needs ditch diggers, too.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 03:02:07 am by dfwgator »