Author Topic: Bristol Palin's husband, Dakota Meyer, files for divorce, cites 'conflict of personalities'  (Read 794 times)

Offline Suppressed

Bristol Palin's husband, Dakota Meyer, files for divorce, cites 'conflict of personalities'
Andrea Mandell, USA TODAY
3 minutes ago
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/335457002

Bristol Palin's husband of less than two years has filed for divorce, according to People and TMZ.

Dakota Meyer, a former U.S. Marine and Medal of Honor recipient, attempted to keep the media glare at bay by using only his and Palin’s initials in the court documents, which People obtained and posted Wednesday.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline dfwgator

Seems to me they should have been aware of that 'conflict of personalities' before they got married.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Seems to me they should have been aware of that 'conflict of personalities' before they got married.

:nometalk:

Offline Suppressed

Many suggested they should have gotten married because of the little bun in the oven.

(Though perhaps they should have been aware of the 'conflict of personalities' before kneading the dough.)
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Lust will blind you to almost anything.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They couldn't figure this out before they had two children...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Many suggested they should have gotten married because of the little bun in the oven.

(Though perhaps they should have been aware of the 'conflict of personalities' before kneading the dough.)

If I'm the Judge, I say, "Denied!  Work it out!"