Author Topic: Blacks, Hispanics sue over 'diversity' set-aside for whites  (Read 525 times)

rangerrebew

Blacks, Hispanics sue over 'diversity' set-aside for whites
« on: February 17, 2018, 03:06:49 pm »
Blacks, Hispanics sue over 'diversity' set-aside for whites
Lawsuit: Unfair to limit minorities to 75% of magnet-school population
Published: 14 hours ago

A lawsuit has been filed by parents of Hartford, Connecticut, school children charging it’s unfair to limit the black and Hispanic enrollment of much-desired magnet schools to 75 percent of the student population.

The case was brought by Pacific Legal Foundation on behalf of nine Hartford parents against the state Department of Education’s race-based enrollment quotas and lottery.

http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/blacks-hispanics-sue-over-diversity-set-aside-for-whites/

Offline endicom

Re: Blacks, Hispanics sue over 'diversity' set-aside for whites
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 03:35:55 pm »
Leaving seats empty is ridiculous.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 12:55:53 am »
I see, racially based  quotas are only good when they adversely affect Whites.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 01:53:55 am »
It's not "segregation"... when THEY do it...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 02:32:29 am »
I see, racially based  quotas are only good when they adversely affect Whites.

@GtHawk

You have broken the code. The idea is not to improve the education or the intelligence of minorities,and it never has been. The idea is to dumb down the whole damn country to the point the population is easy to control because they don't ask questions.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 02:33:37 am »
It's not "segregation"... when THEY do it...

@Fishrrman

No peas,no juztize!  No peas,no juztize!  No peas,no juztize!  No peas,no juztize!  No peas,no juztize!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 02:45:34 am »

@GtHawk

You have broken the code. The idea is not to improve the education or the intelligence of minorities,and it never has been. The idea is to dumb down the whole damn country to the point the population is easy to control because they don't ask questions.
I'm thankful that when I was in school, at least into high school, they didn't play these games where I lived, not that there wasn't some conflict between races. At least that was until college when I took some Indian studies course, and boy was there animosity to the White students from the Native American Professor. I put up with it for a while and then told her I was dropping out, she actually asked me why, so I told her that I wasn't going to kiss anybody's backside for a grade or anything else.
@sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 03:27:18 am »
I'm thankful that when I was in school, at least into high school, they didn't play these games where I lived, not that there wasn't some conflict between races. At least that was until college when I took some Indian studies course, and boy was there animosity to the White students from the Native American Professor. I put up with it for a while and then told her I was dropping out, she actually asked me why, so I told her that I wasn't going to kiss anybody's backside for a grade or anything else.
@sneakypete

@GtHawk

If there is one thing that can be said to be universally true of college professors it is that "They LOVE dissent".

As long as it's not in THEIR classrooms,of course.

Let me tell you about MY college experience in a few words. 1st year,had a 3.8 average taking 18 credit hours,and then one day my punk-ass history professor started talking shit about VN vets were wusses,and how much tougher WW-2 vets like him were.  Being a VN vet I felt the need to speak up,and did. I asked him in front of the whole class to tell us war stories about how many attacks against Nazi Panzer tanks he led while being a customs inspector for the US Coast Guard in Portsmouth,Va all during the war. Not being known as a bashful,silent type,it went downhill after that.

The end result was he wrote a formal letter of complaint to the VA accusing me of defrauding the government out of GI Bill money by always missing his Wednesday afternoon classes. He changed his test days from Friday to Wednesday because he knew that I had appointments every Wednesday afternoon at for  orthopedic rehab classes at the VA hospital,and started giving me a zero grade every week and refusing to allow me to take make-up test that he had let me take before. I not only lost my GI Bill because of this and had to drop out of college,the VA even took my disability pay away to pay back a whole quarter of VA tuition because it was "obtained fraudulently."

I complained to the Dean,and it did no good. His hands were tied. He had to back his professor. I had plans for that professor once things quieted down,but he disappeared after that quarter and I couldn't get anybody to tell me where he went.