Author Topic: Mueller’s ‘Pit Bull’ Andrew Weissmann Busted for Withholding Evidence in Previous Case  (Read 490 times)

Offline endicom

Sara A. Carter
Sara Carter
Feb. 15, 2018

In 1997 Andrew Weissmann was officially reprimanded by a judge in the Eastern District of New York for withholding evidence.

Weissmann was reported to the Department of Justice Inspector General and Senate Judiciary Committee for alleged “corrupt legal practices.”

A formal letter from U.S. Attorney Eastern District of New York Zachary Carter requested the judge to remove Weissman’s name, according to documents.

Civil rights and Criminal Defense Attorney David Schoen said Weissmann needs to be investigated for alleged past misconduct in court cases.

The top attorney in Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel’s office was reported to the Department of Justice’s Inspector General by a lawyer representing whistleblowers for alleged “corrupt legal practices” nearly a decade before the 2016 presidential election, this reporter has learned.

More... https://saraacarter.com/muellers-pit-bull-andrew-weissmann-busted-withholding-evidence-previous-case/

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
In 1997 Andrew Weissmann....

Holy shit...they went back 21 years to find a questionable "fact"?   You would think they could have said he beat his wife.  Black eyes play better in the news today.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."