Author Topic: Rush: Barack Hussein O Painting Outsourced to China  (Read 627 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Barack Hussein O Painting Outsourced to China
« on: February 15, 2018, 07:57:11 pm »

Barack Hussein O Painting Outsourced to China

Feb 15, 2018

RUSH: I watching CNN. They just ran a graphic. It’s a quote from Barack Hussein O, who said, “We are not powerless to change our gun laws.” So after the portrait unveiling, Obama has surfaced to weigh in on this. Speaking of the portrait, do you know — have you heard — that the Obama portrait was outsourced to China? This portrait, this artist outsources portions of every painting. I mean, actual brush strokes are made by outsourced painters?

And the guy admits it! He admits it! So I’m wondering who paints the sperm in this guy’s pictures. But it’s true. Obama’s picture, his portrait, was outsourced. Kehinde Wiley outsourced it. I’ve never heard of that. Is nothing real anymore? Does nobody actually do their job? Does everybody have somebody behind the scenes actually doing the work while other people are taking credit for it? It boggles my mind how often I run into this.

I can’t keep of any other examples here, but it boggles my mind. Well, news anchors on TV. Somebody else is writing every word they say, and probably making one-twenty-fifth (if that much) of the salary they make.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/15/barack-hussein-o-painting-outsourced-to-china/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Rush: Barack Hussein O Painting Outsourced to China
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 08:04:10 pm »
Obama outsourced all the books he wrote....Kinda fitting his very own "Poison Ivy" portrait was done by some chinaman next door to a dog food factory.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush: Barack Hussein O Painting Outsourced to China
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 08:32:12 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34