Author Topic: Rush: Journalists Were Co-Conspirators in the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax  (Read 502 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Journalists Were Co-Conspirators in the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax

Feb 15, 2018

RUSH: Something else, that if the shooting hadn’t happened today, that I would have led with today. There’s a great piece at The Federalist today by Lee Smith. I’ve got some pull quotes from it. But the primary point of his piece is, why isn’t the media covering the exculpatory things that have been uncovered about the Steele dossier and Trump’s supposed collusion with Russia? Why aren’t they reporting it? Why aren’t they reporting that it was Hillary Clinton opposition research? Everybody thinks they’re not reporting it because it’s liberal bias.

In Smith’s view, that’s not the reason. It’s something far worse. Everything that we have learned, that Steele has been lying to the FBI and talking to the media, that Steele never went to Russia to talk to his sources, that FBI never talked to Steele’s sources, that this dossier was nothing more than a political opposition document paid for by Hillary Clinton with a couple of cutouts, the mainstream media is not reporting it, as I’ve pointed out over and over again.

People that watch CNN, MSNBC, read the New York Times, Washington Post do not know what I’m talking about here because they have never heard this. Why? Lee Smith’s opinion is not that it’s bias. It is that the media was used to further this conspiracy, that the media conspired with Hillary, the media conspired with the FBI, the media conspired with the intelligence community to report and push this fake news. And he cites evidence. It’s a long piece. We will link to it at RushLimbaugh.com so you can read it quickly yourself.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/15/journalists-were-co-conspirators-in-the-trump-russia-collusion-hoax/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34