Author Topic: ‘Sanctuary City’ Officials Released Illegal Alien Sex Offender, He Then Brutally Raped A 65-Year-Ol  (Read 351 times)

rangerrebew

‘Sanctuary City’ Officials Released Illegal Alien Sex Offender, He Then Brutally Raped A 65-Year-Old Woman
February 14, 2018

PORTLAND, OR (KGW 8 News) – A man with a long criminal history, deported 20 times, was sentenced Friday to 35 years in prison after breaking into a woman’s home last summer.

Sergio Jose Martinez, 31, then sexually assaulted the 65-year-old woman and stole her car. He was arrested after assaulting a second woman and running from police.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/rape/sanctuary-city-officials-released-illegal-alien-sex-offender-he-then-brutally-raped-a-65-year-old-woman/

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
The people that don't enforce our borders or our immigration laws obviously want our country fail and that includes the people who give our tax dollars to the people unlawfully here.  They should be in prison!

Brutal rape should equal the death penalty!   9999hair out0000 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I hope the Sheriff and city officials responsible are sued, the only justice would be if they were held personally liable and thrown out on the street, in Portland they would have lots of company.

Offline anubias

The people that don't enforce our borders or our immigration laws obviously want our country fail and that includes the people who give our tax dollars to the people unlawfully here.  They should be in prison!

Brutal rape should equal the death penalty!   9999hair out0000

I’m with you.  Brutally raping a 65 year old woman should get the pig fried in the electric chair.