Author Topic: Marxist indoctrination of U.S. schoolchildren now beginning in elementary school… shocking investig  (Read 308 times)

rangerrebew

Marxist indoctrination of U.S. schoolchildren now beginning in elementary school… shocking investigation exposes schools as “brainwashing factories”

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 by: Robert Jonathan   

(Natural News) If you were preparing students to be productive, skilled citizens who can succeed in the 21st-century workplace, would social justice be elevated to the top of the curriculum? That is, of course, a rhetorical question for Natural News readers, and anyone else with common sense for that matter.

It’s been well documented on the Natural News website and by many other news outlets how political correctness has wrecked many college campuses. It is now filtering down to some taxpayer-funded K-12 public school systems.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-13-marxist-indoctrination-of-us-schoolchildren-now-beginning-in-elementary-school-shocking-investigation.html

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Natural News may be a "nut netsite", but they're absolutely right on this.

Call it the triumph of Antonio Gramsci.

The only hope is to get as many traditional-minded Americans as possible to get their kids OUT OF public schools, and into private or religious-based education.

Was it Lenin who said something like "give me your kids for 8 years, and I'll have them for life"....?

Offline Applewood

This has been going on for a long time.  Not really new.  Heck, I can remember some subtle brainwashing when I was in school back in the 1950s.  It's just that the indoctrination has increased and has become more open and obvious, now that the teachers' union and most school administrators are so fully communist controlled.