Author Topic: Pastor says nothing weird was going on with bound naked man in car  (Read 657 times)

Offline endicom

New York Post
Joshua Rhett Miller
Feb. 13, 2018

A Pennsylvania pastor insists he was merely counseling a naked man whom cops found bound with nylon rope in a parked car on a residential street, saying, “I have nothing to hide.”

George Nelson Gregory, 61, was sitting in the back seat of a car parked outside a house in Homestead when cops — responding to a call about a suspicious vehicle — spotted a naked man bound with nylon rope in the front seat around 11:30 p.m. Friday, KDKA reported.

A witness told police the naked man got out of the car in full view of his daughter’s window.

More... https://nypost.com/2018/02/13/pastor-says-nothing-weird-was-going-on-with-bound-naked-man-in-car/

Offline endicom

Re: Pastor says nothing weird was going on with bound naked man in car
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 01:07:53 pm »
Well, one weird little trick was the guy tying himself up.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 01:21:14 pm »
"I won’t deny that he began to take his clothes off and propositioned me, but I will deny, on a stack of Bibles with God as my witness, that I did nothing,” Gregory told KDKA.

I will deny that I did nothing? 

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 01:30:42 pm »
I will deny that I did nothing? 

Eliminate the negative and accentuate the positive and watch out for mister in between.