Author Topic: Rush: Trump Popularity on Rise  (Read 487 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump Popularity on Rise
« on: February 13, 2018, 10:23:27 pm »

Trump Popularity on Rise

Feb 13, 2018

RUSH: From the Morning Consult… It’s a polling outfit. Remember, I don’t care about any of this, but they do. You would not believe the number of people who live and die by these things. I remember I had dinner with Tim Russert and his wife, Maureen Orth, way, way, way, way back when I lived in New York. It was back during the Perot, George H. W. Bush, Clinton era. I forget. We were nowhere near an election, it was still two years away, and Tim was just reciting every poll he knew about and what it meant, two years out.

And all these people in the Drive-Bys, the Washington establishment, think tanks, K Street, polling is their daily nourishment. So given that they’re looking at this and it’s affecting them, then I share it with you, I tell you about it. It’s not because I think it means anything yet. Of course, we’re like everybody else. Polls that are good, “Oh, yeah, baby! We’ll take ’em.” Polls that are bad, “They don’t mean anything right now.” And both are true.

But the Morning Consult: “Trump Makes Gains Ahead of Midterms, But” they couldn’t leave it there. “But Risks Remain for GOP — Political experts say rise in net approval ratings among voters reflects in part a solid U.S. economy. In January, 44% of voters approved of Trump’s job performance; 51% disapproved. January rating represents 2% rise from September, 4% increase from November. After losing voter support in every state during his first nine months in office, President Donald Trump is beginning the second year of his term with his popularity on the upswing,” according to Morning Consult.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/13/trump-popularity-on-rise/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34