Author Topic: 'Time-traveller' claiming to be from 2030 PASSES a lie detector test after claiming that Donald Trum  (Read 1523 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Time-traveller' claiming to be from 2030 PASSES a lie detector test after claiming that Donald Trump will be re-elected and Artificial Intelligence will take over

Mysterious man called Noah made predictions during apparent polygraph test
    He said humans will arrive on Mars in 2028 and time travel will become common
    But he has been slammed by sceptics online who doubt he is who he says he is

By Alex Green For Mailonline

Published: 11:24 EST, 13 February 2018 | Updated: 14:50 EST, 13 February 2018

A 'time-traveller' who says he is from the future has passed a lie detector test after claiming Donald Trump will be re-elected and Artificial Intelligence will take over.

In a startling YouTube video posted by Apex TV the man, whose face and voice have been distorted to hide his identity, claims he has risked his life to travel back in time.

Apex TV says it is 'one of the biggest voices of paranormal content on YouTube', with over 56 million views and 100,000 subscribers.

His mission, he says, is to tell those alive now what the world has in store.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5386759/Time-traveller-2030-PASSES-lie-detector-test.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't really think you have to be a time traveler to know that Donny will be reelected. Odds are always heavy in favor of an incumbent winning.

BTW if you are bat shit crazy and really believe something, the lie detector will mark it as truthful. This is no test. A real test would be if this guy became a billionaire in 3 years from betting and stock picks.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
I want to know what John Titor thinks about this!
Let it burn.

Offline dfwgator

Does he have a copy of the World Almanac from that time? 

Offline the_doc

I don't really think you have to be a time traveler to know that Donny will be reelected. Odds are always heavy in favor of an incumbent winning.

BTW if you are bat shit crazy and really believe something, the lie detector will mark it as truthful. This is no test. A real test would be if this guy became a billionaire in 3 years from betting and stock picks.

Ditto.

(BTW, I am actually a time traveler from 1789.)   

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
LOL,
And people still believe John Titor was real as well.

He may be right. Trump may win reelection because the dems are so dysfunctional and pop culture populism rules. Also, it is logical to think that on our current technical trajectory, AI will take over.

Neither of those statements need to be made by a time traveler. One can make those declarations as easily as they can predict McDonalds will make greasy food next year.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Ditto.

(BTW, I am actually a time traveler from 1789.)   

How big a deal was it for the 1st US electoral college choosing George Washington as President and John Adams as Vice-President?  I heard Hillary got more votes in the popular and was pissed.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Suppressed

Anyone remember the time traveler who visited Dan Simmons and gave him three words?

https://www.dansimmons.com/news/message/2006_04.htm
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Anyone remember the time traveler who visited Dan Simmons and gave him three words?

https://www.dansimmons.com/news/message/2006_04.htm

I remember that!

... I really want to know what the three words are, though.  :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline dfwgator

I just remember the one who told Sgt. Harris on Barney Miller to invest in Zinc.

Offline Camaro 5

• Live hard. Drive fast.
If he had the Powerball numbers that would convince me. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who's going to win the superbowl next year, or any year from now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kalee

It should be easy to check this guy's story. His younger self should be alive as should the person he claims will be president in the future.