Author Topic: Mother outraged after school tells her daughter she can't say no when boys ask her to dance  (Read 320 times)

Offline Millee

A mother has been left outraged after her daughter’s school introduced a policy that states students aren’t allowed to say “no” when asked to dance.

Natalie Richard, from Utah, was speaking to her sixth-grade daughter about the upcoming Valentine’s Day dance at her school, Kanesville Elementary, when she was told about the controversial rule.

Her daughter explained that teachers had told the students, aged between 11 and 12, that they had to say “yes” when someone asked them to dance.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/kanesville-elementary-school-utah-say-no-dance-natalie-richard-a8205306.html

Offline endicom

"“Psychologically, my daughter keeps coming to me and saying I can’t say ‘no’ to a boy."

Or girl. Or transgendered person. That's being inclusive.

Offline Millee

I thought you weren't supposed to tell a girl what she can and cannot do with her body.  Lefties make everything confusing.   :whistle:

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is the left revealing its authoritarianism.  They don't care about specifics of ideology; it's all about making others toe the line and do what the elites tell them to do.