Author Topic: Dear CNN: Is This Spa’s ‘Black Women Only’ Policy ‘Racist & Sexist?’ – Please Thrill Us With Your An  (Read 129 times)

rangerrebew

Dear CNN: Is This Spa’s ‘Black Women Only’ Policy ‘Racist & Sexist?’ – Please Thrill Us With Your Answer

Can you imagine if it was a retreat for ‘white men only’?

Unfortunately, because of the world we live in, I often feel the need when commenting on this particular flavor of cultural craziness, to preface the article that I am a female visible minority Editor here at Clash Daily. (That’s more to give you a window into my unique perspective than to keep the screams of ‘racist, sexist, misogynist’ to a minimum.)

And so, let’s take a quick dip into the insanity that is the racial segregationist feminists.

That is not me exaggerating the point one iota.

https://clashdaily.com/2018/02/dear-cnn-spas-black-women-policy-racist-sexist-please-thrill-us-answer/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
They had this on the HBO show Vice.   They interviewed her and presented her in very positive terms.   Allowed her to expound on how bad white people are and then how she was right to feel that way and it wasn't racism.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.